Used cheats to breeze through!

3 hours ago, Lianco said:

Well what are they? Infinite health or what?

Look at the video is this thread. I think it basically consists of entering 2 codes to get most of the trophies and then using level select that you unlock from using one of the cheats to jump ahead and beat all of the bosses.

On 15/04/2021 at 9:36 PM, bboysunny93 said:

I used the cheats to breeze through this game....though i wonder if the same cheats work on ps vita as well? because the vita lack R2 and L2

Did you have trouble popping the complete darkness trophy afterwards. I played through the game without cheats but used them at the end instead of spending time with cleanup. 

I made sure not to save my game after using cheats, quit to xmb and went in and opened the vault  I needed in perilous ascent. No trophy.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

I'm getting notifications for this because I subscribed to this thread. Thanks everyone for their posts.

I have a question. My understanding is that if I buy the Sly Cooper Trilogy, then I get all three games for PS3 and Vita as well via cross-buy. 

Can anyone tell me if these games have cross-save? If so, is it still working? And does that mean you can auto-pop trophies since the Vita and PS3 have separate trophy lists?

I have tried looking this up online but can't find much in the way of useful/up to date information.

1 hour ago, baboon_overlord said:

Can anyone tell me if these games have cross-save? If so, is it still working? And does that mean you can auto-pop trophies since the Vita and PS3 have separate trophy lists?

Not sure about the trilogy cross-save, but I know the "auto-pop" works for Sly 4 (Thieves in Time) when transferring to/from PS3 to Vita.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Not sure about the trilogy cross-save, but I know the only "auto-pop" was for Sly 4 when transferring to/from PS3 to Vita.

Thank you Helyx. When you say Sly 4, you mean Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (i.e. this thread topic)? Sorry, I am useless when it comes to games I haven't played and their names. 

I don't really mind if the other games don't auto-pop. I'm more than happy to play them twice, I was just curious.

I had the trilogy on my "must buy before the Store closes down list". I must have overlooked the fact that there were actually four games (as noted above I'm useless with games I haven't played, but with over 10,000 PS games and counting, I think that's valid ☺️).

When you say "was", does that mean that auto-pop/cross-save no longer works for Sly 4? Again, I'm just curious about these things since so much of the information is out of date and has never been updated. Except in the case of https://www.playstationtrophies.org/ - they had a lot of this info but a lot of it got nuked when they updated their site design, unfortunately).

1 minute ago, baboon_overlord said:

When you say "was", does that mean that auto-pop/cross-save no longer works for Sly 4?

No, but I can see how using the past tense would be confusing. I've edited the above post to reflect this in hopes of being easier to understand.

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (AKA Sly 4) allows for auto-popping when transferring a completed save file from PS3 to/from Vita.

Sly 1 (Thievius Racoonus) can use the debug/mod menu thing, but not Sly 2 or 3 (that we know of yet).

• Like 1