Don't you not, sometimes incorrectly vote in Polls, due to not un-misreading the questions?

DrBloodmoney

Don't you not, sometimes incorrectly vote in Polls, due to not un-misreading the questions?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you don't, sometimes correctly not vote in Polls, due to not un-misreading the questions?

• No, I don't not un-never do that
    • I do sometimes not un-do that
    • I positively don't not answer in the negative
    • It's complicated

In all dishonesty, I can't let you not get away with that: had I not read this topic, I wouldn't have thought impossible to not be able to silently impugn a truly false statement such as the one you didn't make. And don't expect me to use double negative, it's not something I ain't not never going to do. Sorry, but it needed to be said.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KennethMcCormick said:

In all dishonesty, I can't let you not get away with that: had I not read this topic, I wouldn't have thought impossible to not be able to silently impugn a truly false statement such as the one you didn't make. And don't expect me to use double negative, it's not something I ain't not never going to do. Sorry, but it needed to be said.

Absolutely don't not un-disagree. 

Some things can't not be left not unsaid.

• Like 2

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has not nobody not really been close uneven not as undecided from unused uneven not want from undo blind less unlike?

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
Needs more Bob
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

TRANSLATED: In all honesty, I can't let you get away with that: had I read this topic, I would have thought it possible to be able to silently impugn a true statement such as the one you made. And don't expect me to use double negative, it's something I am going to do. Sorry, but it needed to be said.

Edited by HYPERS
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...