Mr_Stkrdknmiblz

Does the online mode still work in 2021?

10 posts in this topic

I hear you can get the one online trophy by fighting bots, but is this mode still available in 2021?

Also, how many hours into the game do you need to be in order to compete against the online bots?

Thanks

Edited by Mr_Stkrdknmiblz

Can confirm this still works as of 1st May 2021, surprisingly there are still real players around as well while matching online. You do need an active PS+ subscription to fight the bots though

Took me about 2 hours to win 30 matches. Some bots are stronger than the others, if you see it's not in your favor, simply cancel and re-match again

I keep getting a "connection error". It's a free weekend right now so trying to capitalise on that but doesn't look like it's working 

If anyone is interested I got this trophy today, Jan 06 2022, so it is still working.
I played only against IA, took around 2 ~ 3 hours to get the 30 wins

Trying to recall as haven't played this for a very long time. Are the AI bots PS4 only or can they be fought in Vita too?

On 3/12/2022 at 0:45 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Trying to recall as haven't played this for a very long time. Are the AI bots PS4 only or can they be fought in Vita too?

I did all the online battles against bots on the Vita (late 2021). You have to have a great battle party to stand a chance against them and did this near the end of the playthrough. 

59 minutes ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

I did all the online battles against bots on the Vita (late 2021). You have to have a great battle party to stand a chance against them and did this near the end of the playthrough. 

That's good to know it's on the Vita as well. I was part way through myself but last I played had a bunch of Mons ready like Lillithmon, Rosemon Burst Mode, Beelzemon Burst Mode and a couple others on the back burner using two Platinum Numemon to quick evolve and devolve.