DJ_Murda_Murk

Help me decide what to play next

What Should I play Next   41 members have voted

1. 1. Help me to decide what game to knock off my back log next.

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider
    • Infamous Second Son
    • Middle Earth Shadow of War
    • Diablo 3
    • Dying Light
    • Alien Isolation
    • Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero
    • Deus Ex Mankind Divided
    • Shadow of the Colossus
    • Control
    • Sword Art Online the Hollow Fragment
    • Nioh
    • Bulletstorm
    • Broken Age
    • This War of Mine the Little Ones
    • Days Gone
    • Borderlands 2 (Ps3)
    • Bioshock 2 (Ps3)
    • Concrete Genie

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys I'm lost and don't know what to tackle off my back log next, so I thought it might be fun to let you all decide for me.  All game in the poll are for Ps4 unless otherwise noted.  I'm currently playing Laser League (the platinum is a serious grind, but I'm determined) and Rogue Legacy.  I feel like both those games are good spell games though not ones that I can play continuously till I'm done them thus the poll lol.

I haven't decided when I will make the poll official and start the game but probably starting this weekend sometime.

Edited by DJ_Murda_Murk

My vote for This War of Mine will soon be drowned out by votes for the other bigger games - but man, that game is really fantastic ☺️

I know I questioned whether to put a couple of the smaller games on there just cause I knew the big AAA would probably blow them away

I voted Concrete Genie because you could knock that out real quick. It is always satisfying to get a good fast game out of the way.

lol Thanks getting the quick easy ones does always give a nice sense of accomplishment 

Unless I get some more votes coming in looks like I will be playing Shadow of the Colossus

Keep the votes coming I'm gonna try and keep it going and start the game Saturday

7 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

My vote for This War of Mine will soon be drowned out by votes for the other bigger games - but man, that game is really fantastic 263a.png

I second this. And it looks like it shares the first place with Shadow of the Colossus. For now at least.

You should try it!

Haha nice one! I’m so indecisive in between games sometimes that I’ve often thought of doing a community poll like this to put the decision in someone else’s hands. You beat me to it. 😜

Theres some great games there so you can’t really go wrong with any of them. But personally I voted for Days Gone. It’s free on PS+ right now, and it just so happens to be an amazing game with a relaxing trophy list, and easily in my top 5 funnest platinums I’ve done to date.

I recently did a poll like this myself. Helped a lot with the indecisivness. 

I voted Shadow of the Colossus as its an amazing game and the platinum isn't too grindy. Plenty of great games on that list. 

Comments on other games I have played from that list:
Red Dead Redemption 2: excellent story and great game but huge grind to get 100%, including grinding XP on multiplayer.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: incredibly fun game with a great trophy list. Will need to COOP to get 100% but they can be knocked off in a single sitting.
Middle Earth Shadow of War: hacking and slashing is good but get a bit stale after a while. DLC ended up being a bit of a drag.
Diablo 3: excellent game to 100%. Require multiple playthroughs with different classes but subsequent runs are fast as you can transfer armour and items.
Dying Light: didn’t like it at first but loved it when I gave it a second chance. First person parkour is great. Will need COOP to do Bozak Horde.
Alien Isolation: they nail the feel of Alien perfectly, very tense and scary. Great trophy list.
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero: fun semi-open world stealth sandbox. Basically, a tech demo for MGSV. 
Deus Ex Mankind Divided: story was good but the breach servers needed for 100% were a pain.
Control: great action adventuire game, super cool asthetic. Quick and fun 100%.
Nioh: excellent souls-like game. Will require multiple playthroughs on Ng, NG+,NG++, NG+++ and a lot of farming to 100%
Days Gone: I feel this game never lived up to its potential. Amazing technically and fun to play but the best bit of the game (large zombie hordes) are not fully introduced until well into the campaign. Story and voice acting are terrible.

I enjoyed the Deus Ex platinum. The online trophies for this one are periodically unavailable so at least get the Breach trophies out the way whilst you still can! Days gone was a lot of fun and others have mentioned Concrete Genie is a quick and easy game. Go for those three, Deus Ex first!!

Voted RDR2 because I think it's a must play. Then I noticed the PS3 games, maybe you should prioritize those.

Bet you'll go through all of these eventually. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the votes and comments everyone.  I am actually enjoying this as a way to pick my next game a lot more than I thought I would lol

I loved the Bioshock series, so I voted for that game.

But now for my rant. Just don’t even bother starting Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment. Honestly just forget that game exists. There is a reason why 95% beat the tutorial, and the next trophy is at 35%. The game mechanics are absolutely terrible and the tutorial doesn’t help for shit lol. I regret playing it and now it’s forever stuck at 1%. 

1 minute ago, SKiL_Clash said:

I loved the Bioshock series, so I voted for that game.

But now for my rant. Just don’t even bother starting Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment. Honestly just forget that game exists. There is a reason why 95% beat the tutorial, and the next trophy is at 35%. The game mechanics are absolutely terrible and the tutorial doesn’t help for shit lol. I regret playing it and now it’s forever stuck at 1%. 

Ive honestly been thinking about taking it off my list for a while I've heard its pretty bad.  I don't even like the anime that much so I don't know why i keep holding on to it.

These are the best imo:

Borderlands 2

Infamous Second Son

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Bullet Storm

These I don't know about:

Diablo 3

Dying Light

Alien Isolation

Shadow of the Colossus

This War of Mine the Little Ones

Again thank you everyone for the votes and opinions it is much appreciated

Ill be starting the game tomorrow when I wake up and managed to get moving so It's looking like Shadow of the Colossus is going to take the win unless theres a last minute surge tonight

welp looks like shadow of the colossus it is good pick everyone lol