teddyrules4ever

Frequent Flyer trophy bugged

18 posts in this topic

The "Frequent Flyer" trophy is probably buged after patch 1.2. (I am on Ps 5.)

I checked back every travel dataterm, I have 149/150. The only one I am missing is "Metro: Memorial Park". This one will not show up, even if i stand right in front of it. Anyways, the trophy should normally pop with far less than all 150 terminals.

Maybe someone else has this issue?

Hi, I have the exact same issue (also on PS5) 149/150 and the  "Metro: Memorial Park" isn't showing on the map. Before the patch 1.2 only 120+ was needed but now it's bugged.

Yup had this issue, had to start over on v1.00. That is your only alternative for now.

6 hours ago, Sophie Kiri said:

Yup had this issue, had to start over on v1.00. That is your only alternative for now.

Yes, have already started on Version 1.00... but it seems like you need to play to a certain point in the story to make the terminals appear on the map. Do you maybe know till when? I have completed the prologue and it does not work.

Till you start Act 2, "Playing For Time" 

After that, you'll have to Walk/Run near one of them to properly register. -Few are bugged even that way, but not enough to lock the trophy.-

Make some distance between you & the dataterm if still not working, then run to them.

Edited by Sophie Kiri

8 hours ago, teddyrules4ever said:

Yes, have already started on Version 1.00... but it seems like you need to play to a certain point in the story to make the terminals appear on the map. Do you maybe know till when? I have completed the prologue and it does not work.

Is there a way to downgrade it on PS5 with the digital version without proxy use via computer?

Edited by SoIdierman-

On 17/04/2021 at 2:54 AM, SoIdierman- said:

Is there a way to downgrade it on PS5 with the digital version without proxy use via computer?

You can try the Charles app used in the forum's but I don't know if it works for PS5 still.

I know other places have it marked as the digital copy only downloads the current version with no access to 1.00 except by physical disc

The new 1.22 hotfix shows they patched this trophy to work now. Need to test it now.

can confirm, i got the trophy (and so the plat) and the Metro: Memorial Park dataterm now appears but the Mobile Camp dataterm (at least for me) stopped showing up, as i was using the The Official Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map to keep track of them and its only one not "found"

Edit: besides the Metro: Memorial Park, I actually was also missing the Metro: Stadium so maybe if you don't have it in pacifica near the Stadium go give a look at it

Edited by ixzahilz
update

Can also confirm that this hotfix rectified the issue.

Just got the trophy/plat!

If you still don't have it, advised using above list or this link to check off what you have. Map images around the internet are outdated since they only show pre-v1.2 dataterms, thus excluding the additions that were added post launch.

Good luck guys!

Worked for me as well! I had the same issue and the trophy auto-popped when I started the game.

It works, finally. Got the Platinum after having to replay all the Watson gigs and NCPD scans from an earlier save. Looks like this patch doesn't pop the "it's Elementary" trophy, even if you did every requirement for it. You just have to go to an earlier save to do it.

Edited by Semaka13

Thank you guys, the trophy has finally popped. It seems that you really need every terminal now. 120-130 is not enough anymore. The list and map suggested in this thread really helped me out.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:20 PM, ixzahilz said:

can confirm, i got the trophy (and so the plat) and the Metro: Memorial Park dataterm now appears but the Mobile Camp dataterm (at least for me) stopped showing up, as i was using the The Official Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map to keep track of them and its only one not "found"

Edit: besides the Metro: Memorial Park, I actually was also missing the Metro: Stadium so maybe if you don't have it in pacifica near the Stadium go give a look at it

Thanks dude, Metro: Stadium also missing for me
got the trophy after go there

Thank you for the links, i was stuck on this plat because i couldnt find all the fast travels. Thank again.

I was missing Metro: Eisenhower ST in west Watson. Maybe it'll help somebody struggling.

I'm so frustrated with this right now. Definitely missing the Memorial station cause it doesn't show up on the map. This is the last trophy that I need and I'm livid that I have to download a 40gb patch (1.3), should have downloaded the 28gb 1.23 patch while that was still the latest. I am on 1.20 and didn't bother updating cause I was fairly certain (at that time) that every trophy was attainable. 

EDIT - Just got it now on 1.3 - popped up as soon as I booted the game since I was in front of the terminal itself. Other than this specific bug playing on 1.2 (PS4 Slim) is now quite bearable actually.

Edited by Kimbapbap

I have the disk version of cyberpunk and wondering if I can just delete it and then play off the disk version so that the trophy pops? I’m already near the end of the game so anyone know if that’s possible?