It's Outta Control dlc trophy

NUFCMoobeastie

1 hour ago, blondieFost85 said:

I got this trophy by placing a paint bucket or full rubbish bin by the hose and switching the hose on to max power. Then hope the hose knocks the bucket over making a mess.  Hope that helps.

Added you to ask how you did it lol, thank you for the tip <3 . I got it by filling a bucket the walking the (turned off) hose around and flipping the basket.

Edited by TehTeribad

• 2 weeks later...

II can't unlock this trophy. The water hose always goes through the bucket without moving the bucket. I have already tried wrapping the hose around the bucket, but that only results in the bucket being pushed around. Does anyone have any other tips on how to get this trophy?

Edit:

Alright, now it popped?! I don't understand the mechanics behind that...

I received the trophy when I walked over a puddle created by the hose with a bucket filled with dirt in my hands. This, of course, caused me to lose the bucket and the contents fell onto a field. I can't verify this, but maybe it will help others.

Edited by B4ttl3Nut_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15.5.2021 at 1:16 PM, BlacqDahlia said:

Would either of you guys be able to help try and get these two trophies. 

Still cannot get the shovel one or the hose one. 

tried every method spoken on here. 

As I said, I can't guarantee that the trophy can be obtained in the way I described, but feel free to add me, I could help out with the shovel, although I don't understand what you could have done wrong with the trophy.

• 1 month later...
On 17-7-2021 at 9:02 AM, FebuKev said:

Hi,

I tried all those methods but it does not work. Anyone has found a better way to unlock the trophy?

I believe you can let the hose run and then slip over the puddles whilst holding a bucket of garbage. Thought that counted as well, so just rinse and repeat until it pops.

• 3 months later...

Hello , i try so many time and the trophy never pop... any tips ?

Édit : 

the developers replied, they will patch the trophies that do not work in the next update but they do not know when it will be released
Edited by MrKepya

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I dont know this trophy was totally bugged or just hardly obtainable but I found a a quite good method to obtain it promptly. There's a level with a U- or O-shaped pool. (DLC level 15) Throw all the items in there then throw the hose in and turn it on. Eventually it should pop.

Movin in trophy still does not work as I see so I dont think so any patched arrived end of last year.