Glitched trophy advice

CraigyCX

On 16/08/2021 at 0:34 PM, gafpiratehook said:

Alien Colonist Encounters and Space Exploration milestones are glitched for me aswell, and I hate that for Space Exploration I now have gold trophy but not silver 1f621.png

Well, now I'll make manual save for the missing milestones and just go for the center, than big wipe and just redo everything from scratch for glitched trophies...

Same problem for me. I have the silver trophy for Adventurer but i reached the next step with 50K but nothing. I used the manual save ten times but without success.

All the trophies have been obtained but there is a missing Adventurer who asks me to reach 100K on foot. I have tried it on two different backups but with no success and one of those backups started yesterday where I get ten aliens I met milestone without using manual backup technic. I think for the last trophy is only luck lol

Edited by PewZyy

• 2 weeks later...

I have completed (100%) 197 Games but never came across a game like this where the trophies simply don’t pop. It is so wrong to see you all looking for a solution here. This is their job. I tried to reach out to Hello Games but they do not reply. It even says in their automatically generated emails that they will not reply to every issue. Super bad customer support at Hello Games! Don’t buy games from developers that do not take you as a gamer seriously!

Edited by mannumberone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mannumberone said:

I have completed (100%) 197 Games but never came across a game like this where the trophies simply don’t pop. It is so wrong to see you all looking for a solution here. This is their job. I tried to reach out to Hello Games but they do not reply. It even says in their automatically generated emails that they will not reply to every issue. Super bad customer support at Hello Games! Don’t buy games from developers that do not take you as a gamer seriously!

HG takes every report seriously and most problems get fixed very, very quickly during the support cycle for any given update branch but smaller issues like trophy glitches unfortunately end up at the bottom of the pile so can end up taking until a Named update arrives, before they get fixed. The 5th Anniversary Update AKA the Frontiers Update is strongly rumoured to be getting released sometime in the next 2-3 weeks so there's a good chance the trophy issues will be fixed then but if not, everyone with this problem needs to keep submitting bug reports until a sufficiently large number of people have reported it so the issue goes higher up the Q/A chain.

• Like 1

Yes, I can confirm that my 4 trophies (see below) have unlocked with the 3.63 patch but worth knowing: not automatically. I had to start a new game and reach that milestone again for every trophy. However I am thankful for the patch!

Who Goes There? : meet and interact with 50 aliens

What Mad Universe : meet and interact with 80 aliens

The Diamond Age : have 2.000.000 Units in your inventory

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...