RESIDENT EVIL CHAPTER (Coming June)

The next and 20th chapter in Dead By Daylight is Resident Evil, the iconic survival horror game series.

This chapter will come with the following:

New survivors: 

Leon S. Kennedy

Unique Perks:

• Bite the Bullet - You make no noise, including grunts of pain, when healing. There is no noise notification on failed healing skill checks and healing regresses by only 3/2/1 %.
  • Flashbang - After completing 70/60/50 % progress on any generator, the perk activates. Enter a locker while empty-handed to press the Ability button to craft a flash grenade. Use the grenade to create a loud bang and noise notification, and can used to distract or blind the killer.
  • Rookie Spirit - Complete 5/4/3 good or great skill checks while repairing generators to activate the perk for the remainder of the trial. Once active, you can see the auras of regressing generators.

Jill Valentine

Unique Perks:

• Counterforce - You cleanse totems 20% faster. After cleansing a totem, you see the aura of the furthest totem from you for for 2/3/4 seconds and you gain an additional 20% stackable speed bonus to cleansing totems for the reminder of the trial.
  • Resurgence - Gain 40/45/50 % healing progress instantly after being unhooked or unhooking yourself.
  • Blast Mine - The perk activates after completing a total of 66% worth of repair progress on generators. After repairing for at least for at least 3 seconds, press the Ability button to install a trap which stays active for 35 /40/45 seconds. Affected generators will be revealed to all survivors by a yellow aura. Only one trap can be active on a generator. When the killer damages a trapped generator, the trap explodes, stunning them and blinding anyone nearby. The perk is then deactivated.

New killer: The Nemesis

Power: 

The Nemesis power is the T-Virus, increasing his strength and ability for each survivor being infected by it. Survivors get infected in two ways: they get hit by his ranged ability Tentacle Strike by pressing the power button to charge it then pressing the attack button to unleash it, or they get attacked by zombies roaming around the map. While infected, any further attack from a tentacle strike or a zombie reduces the health state.

For each survivor infected increases his Mutation Rate and his power. At Mutation Rate 2, he can destroy dropped pallets and destructible walls with Tentacle Strike. At Mutation Rate 3, the range of Tentacle Strike increases.

Infection can be cured by finding vaccine in special gray supply boxes across the map, but these are limited in numbers. The Nemesis is warned by Killer Instinct when someone cures themselves.

Unique Perks:

• Lethal Pursuer - At the start of the trial, the auras of all survivors are revealed to you for 5/6/7 seconds.
  • Hysteria - Whenever you put a healthy survivor in the injured state with a basic attack, all injured survivors suffer from the Oblivious status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. The perk can be activated once every 60 seconds.
  • Eruption - After kicking a generator, its aura is highlighted in yellow. When you put a survivor in the dying state with a basic attack, every affected generator explodes, regressing their progress by 6% and causing their auras to disappear. Any survivor repairing a generator when it explodes will scream and suffer from the Incapacitated status effect for 10/12/14 seconds. Eruption has a cooldown of 90 seconds.
Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Can’t wait! The new map looks pretty amazing. My guess for the trophy list for the dlc:

new map related trophy

adept Jill

adept Leon 

adept Nemesis

Blind killer 30 times 

either fully infect survivor x times with nemesis or reach mutation 3 x times. 

17 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Can’t wait! The new map looks pretty amazing. My guess for the trophy list for the dlc:

new map related trophy

adept Jill

adept Leon 

adept Nemesis

Blind killer 30 times 

either fully infect survivor x times with nemesis or reach mutation 3 x times. 

I personally expect a general killer trophy as for Stranger Things. You know, 3 killer and 3 survivor trophies as always.

43 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I personally expect a general killer trophy as for Stranger Things. You know, 3 killer and 3 survivor trophies as always.

You're right I just checked killer trophies and survivor trophies are usually 1:1. I'm glad I don't have to do any potential blind related trophies.

7 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

You're right I just checked killer trophies and survivor trophies are usually 1:1. I'm glad I don't have to do any potential blind related trophies.

I would LOVE this “Blind the killer X times” at some points. :awesome: Why not “escape through the hatch 30 times” too while we’re at it?!

Edited by MaxieM0us3

I understand this has likely been in development for quite awhile, but IMO they missed the perfect opportunity to make the killer Lady Dimitrescu. Perhaps they’ll come out with a second RE chapter though. I know if they did add her this game and that expansion would be the first thing I bought if I ever got plus. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-26 at 0:33 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I would LOVE this “Blind the killer X times” at some points. :awesome: Why not “escape through the hatch 30 times” too while we’re at it?!

Leon has the flash bangs & Jill has the generator mine. Getting 30 stuns would actually be one of the easiest trophies in the game since it’s not RNG based.

Get gen to _%. Use flash bang, use generator too.