$1 Easy Platinum! - Platinum Walkthrough [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Welcome back to another easy $1 platinum! Alien Destroyer comes from the same developers as Road Bustle & Chickens On The Road.

The main 'aim' (hehe get it?) is to shoot at a bunch of enemies, you'll be awarded trophies after killing a certain amount of each enemy or running a certain distance. You'll find more info on this in the main objectives section of my video below! 

The game costs just $1 and has 3 stacks! ? 

Any questions, just ask :) 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I am terrible at first person shooters. I want to try and play Mass Effect Legendary Edition and other shooter type games. This will be good practice for me :D and, it only cost $1.07

Mass Effect is a third person shooter so very different from a FPS 

I suggest you to play some Ps Now games using the 7 days free trial, so at least you can try a good FPS or TPS 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kinio26 said:

This game have 2 stacks or 3? I find only 2 

I assumed there was 3 stacks based on the fact that their previous games had 3 stacks, but I'm under the assumption that there would be NA, EU & AS stacks. 

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

Seriously considering to just start making shit like this myself.

?? Might as well

33 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I am terrible at first person shooters. I want to try and play Mass Effect Legendary Edition and other shooter type games. This will be good practice for me :D and, it only cost $1.07

Mass Effect is brilliant! Honestly, you'd be missing out on a great game series if you didn't decide to play it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Mass Effect is brilliant! Honestly, you'd be missing out on a great game series if you didn't decide to play it. 

I never played the originals, so I really want to try the reamster

33 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Mass Effect is a third person shooter so very different from a FPS 

I suggest you to play some Ps Now games using the 7 days free trial, so at least you can try a good FPS or TPS 

Ok, Thank you. I have a PS Now subscription so I will check it out 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I'm pretty sure this video used an "unlimited ammo" hack...  :unsure:

There is unlimited Ammo in this game. But I noticed something strange: At first i tried to platinum this game on my PS 5, it was not possible: very hard. So I changed to my PS 4 Pro and played it there, and there it was very easy. Don't know why.

• Like 2

Just asking for the people that already did the platinum since i‘ve the game already bought, downloaded & ready on my PS5:

Do i have to worry (by doing it to quick) that trophy can pop out of order?

Cause that was the problem with the past 2 games before the developer did, where you had to be very careful.

2 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Seriously considering to just start making shit like this myself.

As someone who's used unreal engine before (and this game is definitely made with unreal engine) I can confirm this kind of game would not be hard to make at all.

Simple models probably sourced from a random website like Turbosquid or sketchfab, barely any landscape to speak of, bare bones UI with no settings... the longest part of development would probably just be getting it onto the store.

Edited by SquidGeneral10
  • Like 1

This may sound really dumb but I was getting destroyed by the boss every time on the ps5. I downloaded it on the ps4 and it was much easier. The boss wasn't even trying to hit me. It happened to me on the us and eu account. If you have a ps4, i'd do it there. 

• Like 3