$1 Easy Platinum! - Platinum Walkthrough [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I'm pretty sure this video used an "unlimited ammo" hack...  :unsure:

Edit : This comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously. 

? Just kept my finger on the R1 button most of the time /j

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

There is unlimited Ammo in this game. But I noticed something strange: At first i tried to platinum this game on my PS 5, it was not possible: very hard. So I changed to my PS 4 Pro and played it there, and there it was very easy. Don't know why.

I have tested the game on PS5 today (after multiple reports of playing on PS5 being a pain) and I can confirm this is true. 

I have also sent an email to the developer using this email address: [email protected] - (Hopefully they still use it, I found it on their Facebook page) 

2 hours ago, Jeffboy265 said:

Just asking for the people that already did the platinum since i‘ve the game already bought, downloaded & ready on my PS5:

Do i have to worry (by doing it to quick) that trophy can pop out of order?

Cause that was the problem with the past 2 games before the developer did, where you had to be very careful.

Based on what others have said, playing on PS5 is harder due to walking speed being slower. I have tested this myself and can confirm it is true. I'd recommend playing on PS4 (if you still have one) unless the developer brings out a patch of some sort. Not sure about the likelihood of that though. It is possible seeing as their previous games had patches.  

46 minutes ago, Kehaan said:

Tbh a fairly hard game (Atleast on PS5, and versus their other games). Not been able to beat it yet.

Yeah, others have said that too mate, and I have played on PS5 as well, it is much easier on PS4 so I'd recommend playing on there. 

• Like 2

I've heard a couple of people have a little struggle.

So here is what I do that seems to guarantee you will never get hit! Tested it a few times, never got touched. Giving you an incredibly easy platinum. 
Super duper easy but effective strategy for getting the plat with no damage in this video:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Based on what others have said, playing on PS5 is harder due to walking speed being slower. I have tested this myself and can confirm it is true. I'd recommend playing on PS4 (if you still have one) unless the developer brings out a patch of some sort. Not sure about the likelihood of that though. It is possible seeing as their previous games had patches.  

Imagine being so bad at a game with a 96% average trophy completion rate, that you actually need a patch...

I'm seriously starting to wonder how anybody who plays and remotely struggles with these kinds of games managed to platinum anything in the early days of trophy hunting...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Personally I will never pay to play something like this, but if someone is ok with this practices I don't see any problems

I'm with you on this one. But the again I don't even understand stacks on legit games..

But these and Mayo's and €1 platinums... I don't see why would anyone do it. The games are trash there is no fun in that, and for whatever internet / trophy hunter points and bragging rights - what? It's a trash pay-for-plat game that takes no time, effort, skill or anything that would make you say with any idea of pride or sense of accomplishment 'Yeah, I've platinumed that"

So, let me get this straight... If I understand the "Platinum Walkthrough," you point down the gun and hold the shooty button on things that remotely resemble an alien for 10 mins?

I think My Name is Mayo probably has more depth than this. Unlimited ammo, no reloading, no obstacles to take cover, none of the aliens seem to really do anything except leisurely run towards you, only one gun, and you are literally fighting in a desert. I think the 1.5 difficulty is a stretch.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

So, let me get this straight... If I understand the "Platinum Walkthrough," you point down the gun and hold the shooty button on things that remotely resemble an alien for 10 mins?

I think My Name is Mayo probably has more depth than this. Unlimited ammo, no reloading, no obstacles to take cover, none of the aliens seem to really do anything except leisurely run towards you, only one gun, and you are literally fighting in a desert. I think the 1.5 difficulty is a stretch.

How can you not see the utter brilliance in this game. I'm disappointed in you as a fellow gamer.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

It's sad, but the reality is that it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better. 

We used to just have Ratalaika games, but now there's East Asia games, breakthrough arcade, and other shovelware devs putting out shit games with 98% plats that take 30 minutes or less. 

People are certainly entitled to play how they want, but you can't tell me with a straight face that games like these are any good. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jeffboy265 said:

For me the platinum „glitched out“.

I tried this game first on a „dummy“ account.

I played it 2x until the very end.

On both playthroughts the „2 metal worm“  trophy didn‘t unlock.

Is the Metal Worm the Endboss? It was the same here, but it is not glitched. You have to kill it fast before he dissapears.

32 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Is the Metal Worm the Endboss? It was the same here, but it is not glitched. You have to kill it fast before he dissapears.

Nah, it‘s actually one of the first ones.

Bit scared to do it now.

Will give it another try on a second dummy account.

Edited by Jeffboy265

1 hour ago, Jeffboy265 said:

For me the platinum „glitched out“.

I tried this game first on a „dummy“ account.

I played it 2x until the very end.

On both playthroughts the „2 metal worm“  trophy didn‘t unlock.

I had this on my first PT, but the biggest issue with those is that they fly away after a while so you have to really focus on them sometimes xD 

43 minutes ago, jason_trixta said:

Couldnt beat the boss on ps5, booted up the ps4 and did it first time.  You move and shoot so much faster on ps4, no idea why :S

No idea at all bud. It's strange how that happens, but I have contacted the developer to see if something can be done to make this less of an issue or not an issue at all. 

9 hours ago, esstee11 said:

I've heard a couple of people have a little struggle.

So here is what I do that seems to guarantee you will never get hit! Tested it a few times, never got touched. Giving you an incredibly easy platinum. 
Super duper easy but effective strategy for getting the plat with no damage in this video:

The gameplay in PS5 is completely different. Impossible to get PS5 platinum at this moment. The moving speed is different. The shot accuracy seems different as well.

• Like 1

Hi all. I wrote to the developer about the PS5 issue, and received their kind reply as follow:

"Thank you for writing to us. We learned about this issue on the first day of the game's release. We are preparing a patch and will try to release it as soon as possible. Thanks!"

I am glad that the developer really listens to feedback and appreciate player's message.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, R_vNistelrooy said:

Hi all. I wrote to the developer about the PS5 issue, and received their kind reply as follow:

"Thank you for writing to us. We learned about this issue on the first day of the game's release. We are preparing a patch and will try to release it as soon as possible. Thanks!"

I am glad that the developer really listens to feedback and appreciate player's message.

I had emailed them too and recieved a similar response. Kudos to them for replying so promptly. 

• Like 1