$1 Easy Platinum! - Platinum Walkthrough [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Update: The developers replied to another email from me and they have given an ETA for the patch, along with inverted controls options to be added.

"We will try to correct the speed on PS5 and make additional options in the PAUSE Menu to invert the Aim on Y Axis and X axis.
I hope this patch will be available next week."

• Like 1

On 18/4/2021 at 3:15 AM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Update: The developers replied to another email from me and they have given an ETA for the patch, along with inverted controls options to be added.

"We will try to correct the speed on PS5 and make additional options in the PAUSE Menu to invert the Aim on Y Axis and X axis.
I hope this patch will be available next week."

News For patch? Is out?

21 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

You use the left stick and there isn't a run faster button so it's kinda like 1 speed only

Blakk, 

I asked you that question because I didn't know there were any differences between ps4 4 ps5. In fact, playing on the ps5 I failed and I lost a lot of time as long as I played on the ps4.
Thanks anyway, very kind

That's the patch out that's added invert options. It says it's increased the player speed but still feels the same on PS5. 

Edit: While the speed feels the same I did manage to defeat the boss now. So just the 4,200km trophy to get. 

Edited by Laraman

10 minutes ago, Laraman said:

I had a funny feeling it was bugged. They must know the reason people buy these games for the easy platinums - you'd think they'd make sure to get that part working perfectly 1f606.png

Exactly! If you arent an easy plat for someone with a game with quality as low as that you have nothing

• Like 1

Theyve just posted another update. This one is meant to deal with the speed and Sprinter..........so they say!

1 minute ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Theyve just posted another update. This one is meant to deal with the speed and Sprinter..........so they say!

Ok Sprinter popped after less than 2 minutes!

2.01 version is released just now. However, it is just as hard as the initial version. No material change in gameplay. Platinum is still not far out of reach. It would still be 6/10 for PS5.

Edit 1: Just to clarify, 6/10 is a relative rate if the PS4 version is 2/10 - not 1/10 because you can still fail and die. 1/10 should be reserved for games that guarantee platinum.

Edit 2: 2.02 version is released just now. Player speed improved drastically and now players could outrun enemies. Platinum is definitely doable now. Rating reverted back to 2/10.

I would like to thank the developer for actually listening to players' feedback and making changes on the game.  

Edited by R_vNistelrooy
New updates on game versions and typo.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Kehaan said:

They have pushed a 2.0.3 update, and the platinum is now doable on PS5. He runs fast now.

6 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

It’s amazing how fast the developers pushed updates for this game. Granted it’s just small tweaks.

Got the plat now (played on the ps5.)

Nice one guys, thanks for confirming it is doable now. Congrats to both of you

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, read about the updates, looking to buy soonish to play on my PS5 since some other games are in the sale i want at the moment. The platinum rate seems mega high so I guess the issues have ironed out for everyone else too? Trying to stop playing games on PS4 now, gotta pack it away sooner or later ?