OmegaRejectz

So, it's playable on PS NOW?

8 posts in this topic

So I've seen that it's playable on PS NOW. I checked out the games wiki and it seems the Treasure Snagging minigame requires PS Move/Six-Axis. Does this mean this minigame is completely unplayable on a PS4 assuming you don't own a PS Move?

3 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

So I've seen that it's playable on PS NOW. I checked out the games wiki and it seems the Treasure Snagging minigame requires PS Move/Six-Axis. Does this mean this minigame is completely unplayable on a PS4 assuming you don't own a PS Move?

I'm fairly certain that Six-Axis is just a brand name for including a gyroscope, which the DS4 includes; you should be able to play through it with no issues. The only problems I've encountered in a brief google search are people trying to play PS Now on PC.

Just now, Darling Baphomet said:

I'm fairly certain that Six-Axis is just a brand name for including a gyroscope, which the DS4 includes; you should be able to play through it with no issues. The only problems I've encountered in a brief google search are people trying to play PS Now on PC.

Alright, I have another question that you're helpfully able to answer. Let's say I get 6/8 trophies on PS NOW but don't sync any of them because I find out it's impossible to play those two minigames. If my PS NOW subscription lapses would my trophies automatically sync? Or would I luckily make them "vanish"?

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Alright, I have another question that you're helpfully able to answer. Let's say I get 6/8 trophies on PS NOW but don't sync any of them because I find out it's impossible to play those two minigames. If my PS NOW subscription lapses would my trophies automatically sync? Or would I luckily make them "vanish"?

Seems like it helps manually sync them through the in-game PS3 menu; however I believe they automatically sync as well, since I don't recall ever doing that and yet the Ratchet & Clank game I played synced to my profile.

Edited by Darling Baphomet

That game was a frustration. As I bought digital Sly Collection, I never had access to the minigames. I think they were only included on the disc.

I completed the Minigames using PS NOW. So it is no problem with a DS4 controller

I second the post above. The game works without problems on PS Now. Any game with six axis seems to work on there from my experience so far.

I played Sly mini games on PS Now using a PS4 controller, everything was absolutely easy and fast to do, if you see my profile you can see that i completed them all in just 12 minutes, but before you are able to play all the Sly minigames don't forget that you need to complete the first level of Sly 1, Sly 2 and Sly 3 (and save in each case) in order to unlock them all. After you finish sync your trophies manually, and take in mind that it's ok if they don't show up on your list inmediately as the sync process can have a little delay while trying to do it with streamed PS NOW games