Warlord glitch step by step

ExcitedKumquat

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, mobngas said:

now we just need to find a solution for those who placed all the diamonds and can not make the failure of the game hehe

Change your psn id, then just do the glitch. Game does not recognize change so you can do it this way.

You can always revert to your old ID by contacting sony, and even when you then start up the game, your old stats will show up

@ExcitedKumquat

Thank your for your post it helped me a lot :D

Maybe you can add something because the step by step plan was at one point different for me. I always had the problem when I was saving stats, that I have to rejoin twice in order to make the game count my stats (or rejoin three times if the lobby crashes). So about the step by step plan. I went all the way down to level 1 with 0 xp. I then got more than 1500 xp and won the game in the next step. I followed the next steps of deleveling and restarting the game. Here comes the part which was different to me. When I entered MP I was level 1 with 50xp. So I had to rejoin again (rejoin in terms of going into the DLC kind of store, so that I can go bakc in to the MP a second time). The Level 1 with 50xp changed to level 30 with -100 xp.

What I am trying to say is that if you did everything according to the steps but stil end up with level 1 after resarting the game, then go once in the DLC/additonal content store and back out in order to move a second time in to the MP -> this might help you.

I just had a go at doing this with one alt and wasn't close to getting 1500xp. One of my controllers is a bit old so was hard controlling. The game timed out at 15 mins so now I have my main at rank three and both accounts are still in the lobby. What do I do from here? Does the 1500XP have to be in one round? Also who is the alt captain? Does he appear when all spawns are captured? 

2 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

@ExcitedKumquat

Thank your for your post it helped me a lot :D

Maybe you can add something because the step by step plan was at one point different for me. I always had the problem when I was saving stats, that I have to rejoin twice in order to make the game count my stats (or rejoin three times if the lobby crashes). So about the step by step plan. I went all the way down to level 1 with 0 xp. I then got more than 1500 xp and won the game in the next step. I followed the next steps of deleveling and restarting the game. Here comes the part which was different to me. When I entered MP I was level 1 with 50xp. So I had to rejoin again (rejoin in terms of going into the DLC kind of store, so that I can go bakc in to the MP a second time). The Level 1 with 50xp changed to level 30 with -100 xp.

What I am trying to say is that if you did everything according to the steps but stil end up with level 1 after resarting the game, then go once in the DLC/additonal content store and back out in order to move a second time in to the MP -> this might help you.

Did you earn your 1500xp in one round?

1 hour ago, Darkwaxer said:

I just had a go at doing this with one alt and wasn't close to getting 1500xp. One of my controllers is a bit old so was hard controlling. The game timed out at 15 mins so now I have my main at rank three and both accounts are still in the lobby. What do I do from here? Does the 1500XP have to be in one round? Also who is the alt captain? Does he appear when all spawns are captured?

Yes, the final step for the glitch requires you to earn over 1500xp in a single match. This might be tricky to manage with just one alt if you haven't learned the game yet (best spawns etc).

If you are rank 3 now, you have unlocked some diamonds. If you follow the guide, it tells you how to lower your rank by placing these diamonds and then resetting them. You can lose one rank per match, and you can end the match quickly by capturing the points and killing the enemy captain. Each team has one captain (randomly selected). If you are only using one alt, then that is the captain by default.

There are a few different paths to do the glitch from where you are. I would suggest first making sure you can earn 1500xp in one match, or arrange someone else to help if you can't. Then drop down to rank 1 by resetting your diamonds. And finally do the glitch (by doing all of this in one session: earn 1500xp+, derank again to rank 1, then reboot the game).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkwaxer said:

Did you earn your 1500xp in one round?

Yes I did manage to get 1500xp in one round and at the same time I won the game (not sure if that is requiered but I did that too)

If you are below 1500 xp in a match, then you have to derank to level 1 with 0xp. And then restart the game as mentiont by OJ

• Like 1