OLD HABITS TROPHY CHEAT SHEET ! USE THIS!

It’s a shame thou that the Ptolemy statues isn’t on there... not sure if they are part of the Old Habits trophy but they should be since they also get check marks on the map

But except for that it’s a great help :D usually prefer the interactive maps but so far I could only find a paid one (or paid if you marked over 100 locations)

Edited by Tathie_Tath

On 21/04/2021 at 0:55 PM, Tathie_Tath said:

It’s a shame thou that the Ptolemy statues isn’t on there... not sure if they are part of the Old Habits trophy but they should be since they also get check marks on the map

But except for that it’s a great help :D usually prefer the interactive maps but so far I could only find a paid one (or paid if you marked over 100 locations)

Yeah, Ptolemy statues do NOT count towards the trophy.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I finished everything and it took me like forever to get the map completed then I found out I don't have enough Silica to complete the Sphinex Tomb. 

Now I am revisting tombs which is a chore to find more silica and get the Platinum.

It's a fun game but this trophy is a cheap shot, I prefer if they had a trophy for each collectible criteria.

Edited by Aboelsas

On 4/16/2021 at 11:51 AM, GETGAMING99_YT said:

People find this trophy horrible, but I found someone who posted an incredibly helpful sheet to this trophy which will make it incredibly easy. 

CLICK HERE - https://bit.ly/2QsUvOs

Thank you for the guide.

However the trophy came after I killed the last elephant. So I did not need it. At the end, just walk and travel around the map and the location will pop. I had  fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2022 at 6:18 PM, CountKarloff said:

Oh, thank for shout-out for my older work. It's somewhat out of context as it's part of trophy/achievement guide I made to other site. Yet, it's nice to see that it still proves helpful.

Game on 1f60e.png

Good guides deserve recognition :) - I'm probably going to start Valhalla at some point this week, do you have any guides for that? 

? Heh, no sorry. Origins hit me hard with hope to AC be steered back towards it's roots (AC 1). So decided to give my support for that chance. Had one additional pdf about visual effect to character of all main game/DLC upgrades. Well, these hopes didn't exactly materialize...

Not sure if Valhalla needs guides like this, as everything is marked on game maps already. Old Habits was kinda special case as lot of players were struggling with it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Eternal8Gaming said:

looks like u dont even need those afterlife areas to get them (i also dont know do u need any DLC areas (u could test it ofc) or is this trophy only a base game)

Exactly (it's stated on pdf cover page). DLC areas were added as fan service (and of course for completionists).

8 hours ago, Eternal8Gaming said:

I just noticed btw that in that PDF file there is not Yebu Nome area at all. 

Nice catch! Strange that this hasn't come up during all these years?! Probably it's due because you don't need any DLC areas for trophy/chievo.

Thanks! And congrats for trophy ?.

Yebu Nome:

https://i.imgur.com/YPHd16m.jpg

• 88 Viewpoint 1 - Viewpoint
  • 89 Viewpoint 2 - Viewpoint
  • 90 Viewpoint 3 - Viewpoint
  • 91 Swenett - Fast travel
  • 92 Aladjata Hideout - Enemy camp
  • 93 Crocodile Lair - Animal lair
  • 94 Fishing Village - Treasure
  • 95 Flooded Farm Hideout - Enemy camp
  • 96 House of the Blue Lotus - Treasure