KM locomotive not added to KM Driven (profile)

Vive_ut_vivas

So I just noticed as I was driving on Tees Valley Line with the Class 20 RF.

That the 80 ish Kilometers I drove with the locomotive are not added to my profile total KM Driven statistic.

I noticed the same with another locomotive forgot which one. (I think it is the DB 155)

Anyone else noticed this?

On 16.04.2021 at 0:59 PM, Vive_ut_vivas said:

So I just noticed as I was driving on Tees Valley Line with the Class 20 RF.

That the 80 ish Kilometers I drove with the locomotive are not added to my profile total KM Driven statistic.

I noticed the same with another locomotive forgot which one. (I think it is the DB 155)

Anyone else noticed this?

I didn't know the answer to your question before but now I see that you've earned the trophy for the kilometers driven in Class 20 - did you get the mileage on another route, or tracking started working somehow?

1 hour ago, det_gittes said:

I didn't know the answer to your question before but now I see that you've earned the trophy for the kilometers driven in Class 20 - did you get the mileage on another route, or tracking started working somehow?

Yeah the problem is not that the locomotive does not track.

You have the statistic of total KM Driven, TSW2: Taking on the World. Operate any rail vehicle for 10,000 miles

On that one it does not track at least for me.

I watched it yesterday, on a trip of 29 KM it only counted about 1,1 KM, it did count the 29 KM for the locomotive in full.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Yeah the problem is not that the locomotive does not track.

You have the statistic of total KM Driven, TSW2: Taking on the World. Operate any rail vehicle for 10,000 miles

On that one it does not track at least for me.

I watched it yesterday, on a trip of 29 KM it only counted about 1,1 KM, it did count the 29 KM for the locomotive in full.

Right, I see what you mean now, so basically it sucks, but at least it's not a deal breaker, you just have to make sure that you're not trying to rack up 10k miles with a loco that doesn't track the global stat :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, det_gittes said:

Right, I see what you mean now, so basically it sucks, but at least it's not a deal breaker, you just have to make sure that you're not trying to rack up 10k miles with a loco that doesn't track the global stat :D 

Indeed, I just placed it as warning.

Found a few more:

All locomotives of Tees Valley Line seem to have this problem.

At least BR 155 and BR 204 seemed to show the same

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, some lines don't track at all, some just a few miles/kms. Adding each route distance up, there's a discrepancy of around 1,000 miles for me. I have noticed that total distance is tracked properly when driving the LGV route, so I'm focusing on that to get the 10,000 miles trophy.

On 30/05/2021 at 11:59 PM, Ghostface1701 said:

I have the same problem, some lines don't track at all, some just a few miles/kms. Adding each route distance up, there's a discrepancy of around 1,000 miles for me. I have noticed that total distance is tracked properly when driving the LGV route, so I'm focusing on that to get the 10,000 miles trophy.

Yeah that one works well, and fast too it is like 90 km for each regular service.