Easily My Least Favorite Platinum

Kazduin

I don't know...I can imagine quite a lot.  :)  Playing through AdVenture Capitalist now, and will start Fallout Shelter, but probably not until after Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realm.  I like having a set-it-and-forget-it type of game I can pop into every now and again during the work day that doesn't require too much attention.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I don't know...I can imagine quite a lot.  :)  Playing through AdVenture Capitalist now, and will start Fallout Shelter, but probably not until after Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realm.  I like having a set-it-and-forget-it type of game I can pop into every now and again during the work day that doesn't require too much attention.  

Time skipping in this game makes it horribly unstable and you either have to time skip or buy micro transactions :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 3:57 AM, LihapullaPoju said:

ive played this few times, but back then I ran into a problem; when I turned off my console and came back in the morning all my inhabitants had 50% of their health reduced by rads. Is this intensional and If so how could I avaoid this?

They get rad poisoning if you don't have enough clean water.  In general you want your production double that of your usage (you can check under stats)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GamingToups said:

They get rad poisoning if you don't have enough clean water.  In general you want your production double that of your usage (you can check under stats)

Aight, thanks for the solution, that was causing me to hate this game so much. I'll go download it back and try again

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 8:00 AM, Kazduin said:

The grind is a lot worse than you can imagine if you like to focus on one game at a time lol

Do know you can glitch your time out. Makes a month long plat, a week long plat.

On 11/16/2021 at 4:56 PM, MarkGrouch said:

I left Get Off My Lawn for last and dear fucking god were those 3 days of painful grinding awful. Would not recommend this to anyone.

I will agree on this.

Definitely not a game to sit in front of for hours on end to get the platinum faster, I mean it was mobile game originally so the whole design philosophy is probably trying to steer you towards buying stuff in the cash store. Recommend anyone going for platinum to do it the way I am, checking in when you're starting to get bored of another more involving game. keeps em both more interesting as overplay fatigue doesn't kick in so fast

Edit months later: Yeah the raider trophy is so terrible that i take back all my opinions. It counters my point completely because you either have to start over after everything else to raise the chance of raiders OR sit in front of the screen just hoping. sitting at 35 raider attacks with a fully equipped for anything shelter. The horror.  

Edited by MSVespa
updated opinion