Worth Attempting the Platinum in 2021?

JaeDunn

Trying to clean up my list and wondering if its worth it to come back to this game in 2021. It's super hard to find a match and I'm wondering if buying the DLC is worth it or not, or even possible at this point in the games lifecycle. 

• Like 1

I'd think the bigger issue is the Operations (particularly the DLC Operations) as if they are not active you would need quite a few people to boost.

EDIT: Seems like people are still earning the Ops trophies pretty regularly, so no worries for now.

Edited by RNumbers

I got them all done a year ago. You can have someone drop all weapons (base game + DLCs) so that alleviates a lot of the grind. However, I'm pretty sure I had to wait weeks for the specific games modes/maps for some trophies. For the most part the multiplayer trophies aren't too bad. Assuming you're boosting with another player (I think only one is needed to start a match)

In my opinion this platinum is completely worth it and fairly easy to get. Just play normally, focus on one class at a time and slowly you will complete the Multiplayer portion of the list. The 100% completition is a different case because nobody seems to play the DLC maps anymore, especially the Operations that came with them, and even if you manage to find the maps that you need, there's still a ton of things that you need to complete.

Boosting is always an option though, all DLC trophies except for the operation related ones are doable in less than 2.5 hours on a private server with someone that has every weapon unlocked. Good luck!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...