Collector Extraordinaire not unlocking [Solved]

roshenRUSHEN

Hi everyone,

I have tried to obtain this trophy in one session without quitting, althought few crashes occurred, which made me restart the game from the beginning by deleting save file / profile data. After 4-5 attempts, still no trophy. My friend obtained the trophy on his PS5, although it was not in a one session. He even logged into my account and played thru all the levels and me tagging along for coop levels from new save file, in go one. Again no trophy. I know this trophy is buggy and glitched, however is there any known way to obtain this trophy without much hassle at the given time?

Edited by roshenRUSHEN

• 1 month later...

I thought I had the same thing happen to me then, but I just unlocked it!! 
basically I’m.l not sure if you’ve aced the levels on the journey home?

but you get extra prize bubbles for acing the levels and you need those bonus bubbles to unlock collector extraordinaire 

hope this helps

On 16/04/2021 at 8:18 PM, roshenRUSHEN said:

Hi everyone,

I have tried to obtain this trophy in one session without quitting, althought few crashes occurred, which made me restart the game from the beginning by deleting save file / profile data. After 4-5 attempts, still no trophy. My friend obtained the trophy on his PS5, although it was not in a one session. He even logged into my account and played thru all the levels and me tagging along for coop levels from new save file, in go one. Again no trophy. I know this trophy is buggy and glitched, however is there any known way to obtain this trophy without much hassle at the given time?

What percentage are you stuck at? 
I have read on another forum that for some people, going back to the main game and finding 1 extra prize bubble unlocked this trophy for them. 
Hope it works for you too ?

I had 100% on all the main and side missions  including the final level. Percentage wise it was 100% pretty much, yet it didn't unlock. Interestingly me and my friend did it together over SharePlay (No online due to server issue). However it got the trophy while I didn't. He was on PS5 though

On 01/06/2021 at 2:03 PM, RuKaSe_91 said:

I thought I had the same thing happen to me then, but I just unlocked it!! 
basically I’m.l not sure if you’ve aced the levels on the journey home?

but you get extra prize bubbles for acing the levels and you need those bonus bubbles to unlock collector extraordinaire 

hope this helps

Which level you referring to?

1 hour ago, roosta_141 said:

What percentage are you stuck at? 
I have read on another forum that for some people, going back to the main game and finding 1 extra prize bubble unlocked this trophy for them. 
Hope it works for you too ?

I was pretty much 100% on all level. But didn't pop the trophy. My friend and me played together on SharePlay. He was on PS5 and got his trophy though

3 hours ago, roshenRUSHEN said:

I had 100% on all the main and side missions  including the final level. Percentage wise it was 100% pretty much, yet it didn't unlock. Interestingly me and my friend did it together over SharePlay (No online due to server issue). However it got the trophy while I didn't. He was on PS5 though

Which level you referring to?

I was pretty much 100% on all level. But didn't pop the trophy. My friend and me played together on SharePlay. He was on PS5 and got his trophy though

Hmm maybe it’s because he was host?

I would probably back up and delete all data, and start again with just you (invite him for shareplay for the co-op levels)

• 2 months later...

Apologies for writing after this long, only saw your message now.

I was in fact the host of the session with my friend back then, and we did do the session in one go without turning off the consoles. 

Afterwards I did try delete my save/game files and repeated all the process again in one go, atleast 2-3 times, but the trophy never popped. 

On 05/06/2021 at 1:21 AM, roosta_141 said:

Hmm maybe it’s because he was host?

I would probably back up and delete all data, and start again with just you (invite him for shareplay for the co-op levels)

Forgot to quote you on my previous message.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For people looking for solution.. this works for me:

- ace "bone-a-fiide-ride" level

- get all collectables (bone-a-fiide-ride) + key

- puzzle level (i did with 2 controllers)

- ace "the flight shift" level

- get all collectables (the flight shift)

- ace "spring time" level

- get all collectables (spring time)

puzzle level 2

ace puzzle level 3

get all collectables from puzzle level 3

get all collectables from the last level (it is just a story) - here you must have 88% dlc completion (you will see this number from home screen > pod > more stories)

i did all in one go (this was my second attempt to get this trophy)