Trophy Thoughts?

J_E_B_B

10 minutes ago, Baker said:

This game makes SMB look like My Name Is Mayo. 

Pfff. Very tough.

A very accurate analogy if you ask me dude! I didn't feel right setting the guide any lower than 10 difficulty for how much time and effort it took to plat.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

A very accurate analogy if you ask me dude! I didn't feel right setting the guide any lower than 10 difficulty for how much time and effort it took to plat.

Yeah, so I was testing this game out on my second account to see if I like it and I was kind of hooked. I then tried the Chipper Grove Dark World no death run for fun and ended up playing for like 6 hours straight. Didn’t get it but this first Dark World is already more difficult than Impossible Boy for me. ?

Started it on my main account now. Let’s do this!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Baker said:

Yeah, so I was testing this game out on my second account to see if I like it and I was kind of hooked. I then tried the Chipper Grove Dark World no death run for fun and ended up playing for like 6 hours straight. Didn’t get it but this first Dark World is already more difficult than Impossible Boy for me. ?

Started it on my main account now. Let’s do this!

I think you felt this way because all Dark Worlds in SMBF are relatively way harder than SMB Dark Worlds, specially the first ones, this game has a bad difficulty scale compared to the first game. But to compensate, in my opninon, the Light Worlds in this game are all super easy compared to SMB.

42 minutes ago, Clennx said:

I think you felt this way because all Dark Worlds in SMBF are relatively way harder than SMB Dark Worlds, specially the first ones, this game has a bad difficulty scale compared to the first game. But to compensate, in my opninon, the Light Worlds in this game are all super easy compared to SMB.

Could be. I basically just started ofcourse. But I feel this game requires much more precision than SMB. 

I don’t know if the Light Worlds are easier. I know I spend way more time on Oak Boy just now than I did on Wood Boy in SMB.

We’ll see..

• 4 weeks later...

When trying to unlock Tofu Boy every level can be completed as him?

I just can’t get past a CP and I just don’t see how it’s even possible to do. Just curious if others had the same issue..

6 hours ago, Baker said:

When trying to unlock Tofu Boy every level can be completed as him?

I believe so, but you might need to stop and wait for his resting animation before entering some sections, otherwise it will happen during a jump or something

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

I believe so, but you might need to stop and wait for his resting animation before entering some sections, otherwise it will happen during a jump or something

Yeah, but I needed to make 6 or 7 jumps in a row without being able to rest or backtrack or anything. It felt impossible. After 30 minutes I had enough. ?

Got him on another level.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Super meat boy forever is tough as nails not being able to move freely is so much harder than it looks. The dark world is just insane so much stuff that can kill meat boy.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi