Beginner Tip for "two of each"

Osmose42

This trophy is extremly buggy. But I might have an idea to make this bearable for new ones. I tried for like more than 5 hours to get this trophy. 

I had a 3x3 raft on the water ( a bit far from my island) i had to swim there.

On the raft I had

2 boars

2 pigs

2 crabs

2 snakes

After I had all the animals on the raft i made sure to swim back to my island to save and sleep. After waking up i made my way to the raft and got the trophy before even steping onto the raft. So no storm nor sailing. 

So here's my tip for all the beginners. When starting the game just make sure to build an extra raft and put it somewhere on the water with an anchor and of course a bit far away from your island. Put all those listed animals on it and just let it stay there while you do all the other things. Maybe you're lucky and get it immediatly when it storms and you just have to sail a bit. Otherwise just try to swim to it once a day after sleeping. I hope this might help you guys. <3 

stranndeddd.jpg

Thanks, might have to try your way as I'm having some problems trying to keep my 3x3 raft stay afloat and not capsize from the weight of the boars I guess, feels incredibly finicky so I'd rather not sail anywhere if I ever get this thing 10 meters from the shore without the boars falling off from one side of the raft... xD 

9 hours ago, Poramies said:

Thanks, might have to try your way as I'm having some problems trying to keep my 3x3 raft stay afloat and not capsize from the weight of the boars I guess, feels incredibly finicky so I'd rather not sail anywhere if I ever get this thing 10 meters from the shore without the boars falling off from one side of the raft... xD 

Don’t build a floor in the middle, it

might help.
I tried the same method in the NA Version and it worked like a charm. All on the raft, swam back to save and sleep. Next morning got the trophy on the raft.

it is hard to get the boars on the raft. I always saved after i got one on there :D 

But you can do this!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Actually wanted to start a thread about this, but was burned out on the game at the time - spent literal hours trying to get this with zero results, gave up a few weeks/months ago, hoping for the devs to issue a patch (they know of the issues related to this and other trophies, although seems they have moved on - no patch yet. (Interestingly, while the devs know of the issue with this trophy, they have no known reliable work arounds, unlike with the growing trophy).

First clarification question -

1/

Just these animals;

2 boars -- meaning the hogs, the ones that attack - 1 per island?

2 pigs -- meaning, the ones that run from you, don't attack - 2 per island?

2 crabs -- small or large?

2 snakes

I also had - the other type of crab (so both types), seagulls and bats - in fact I wondered if the inclusion of them some how caused issues for the trophy - like it counts for the exact animals, yet extra somehow bug it out - this in spite of the fact people have claimed to have got it with all the animals together..

2/

My game is set to non-hostile animals, because frankly I got annoyed with constantly hearing the shark music even while on land not near the shore! Also snakes, just plain annoying, they do not make the game more 'interesting'.

Anyone know if this is an issue for the trophy? It was not for any of the other trophies I have already.

3/

Due to having raided most islands nearby, the respawn rate been unreliable, my animals - hogs/boars/giant craps/snakes, are all from 'new' custom islands, particularly the hog, as only one per island (even in custom, so respawn same island twice).

Again, anyone know if this is an issue for the trophy? Again, custom islands have not been an issue for the other trophies earned after using them (started using after getting "Another one bites the dust").

4/

If the small craps - in box or on deck?

Thanks for any further clarity to nail this one for myself and others.

Edited by WangKeRui