Giant list of all PS3 games with DLC trophies (detailed)

cris3f

6 hours ago, cris3f said:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (3 DLCs, Jetstream and Blade Wolf free in NA store, VR Missions is paid)

Oh I didn't know those DLCs are free in NA. Might as well test it out and see if I can get those to work with my EU version of the game.

Similarly, AC Revelations DLCs are (were? not sure if it's still the case) free in the HK PS Store. There's a trick to make your game recognize those DLCs though if you're from another region. IIRC you have to start the game on your HK alt and download the DLCs from within the game. My memory of this is a little hazy though, so someone please correct me if I misremembered this.

I'm gonna try a few "tricks" like this as well with MGR if it doesn't work right away, I'll report back with my findings :)

• Like 1

Pachipara 15 has 1 DLC that adds 6 trophies

Pachipara 16 has 1 DLC that adds 8 trophies

Pachipara 17 has 1 DLC that adds 8 trophies

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 has 1 DLC called Full Burst but it had a re-release physical copy with Full Burst included

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale has 1 single DLC trophy

Edited by MPRHWBMHSEL
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, cris3f said:

Are you sure about this? I have a AU account could not find anything for Modnation PS3, only for the Vita,

You have to search the actual name of the DLC for it to come up. If you punch in Modnation Racers, nothing appears. 

17 minutes ago, airpeety said:

You have to search the actual name of the DLC for it to come up. If you punch in Modnation Racers, nothing appears. 

Actually, I've gotta correct myself. I found them by going to the ALL DLC section and filtering it by "LEVEL/MISSION MAPS", which knocks the list down to 1319 items. Then I tediously scrolled through and found them. I bumped into them purely on accident. Hope that helps.

I really dont understand the concept of making some DLC soo hard to find on the store? If you wanna take it down, well then do so. If you wanna sell it, then make it simpler to find!? 

• Like 1

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2197-blazblue-chronophantasma (2 DLC - Terumi, Kokonoe)

Onechanbara Z Kagura with NoNoNo! https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2230-お姉チャンバラzカグラ-with-nonono (1 DLC - Aya-Saki pack)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1863-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3 (Full burst DLC - delisted)

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for this!

May be worth noting that Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition in the EU is missing one of the dlcs on the disc (Return to Ostogar) even though it is listed as being included there is an error & it is unplayable, it has to be purchased separately to access & unlock the trophy. It could catch someone out.

• Like 3

DLCs for Naughty Bear are included in Gold Edition (retail) and iirc they're delisted digitally anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone already mentioned it.

DLCs for SingStar are available on disc (SingStar Dance and SingStar Guitar).

Edited by mk55255

3 hours ago, airpeety said:

Actually, I've gotta correct myself. I found them by going to the ALL DLC section and filtering it by "LEVEL/MISSION MAPS", which knocks the list down to 1319 items. Then I tediously scrolled through and found them. I bumped into them purely on accident. Hope that helps.

I really dont understand the concept of making some DLC soo hard to find on the store? If you wanna take it down, well then do so. If you wanna sell it, then make it simpler to find!? 

Yep this works. 30€ ... 

Perhaps the missing Brutal Legend DLC can be found this way in any of the regions...

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2197-blazblue-chronophantasma (2 DLC - Terumi, Kokonoe)

Onechanbara Z Kagura with NoNoNo! https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2230-お姉チャンバラzカグラ-with-nonono (1 DLC - Aya-Saki pack)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1863-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3 (Full burst DLC - delisted)

Naruto is there, Blazblue no, I'll add a last section with japanese games for other fans.

5 hours ago, MPRHWBMHSEL said:

Pachipara 15 has 1 DLC that adds 6 trophies

Pachipara 16 has 1 DLC that adds 8 trophies

Pachipara 17 has 1 DLC that adds 8 trophies

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 has 1 DLC called Full Burst but it had a re-release physical copy with Full Burst included

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale has 1 single DLC trophy

PASBP is a really good find, probably missed it because it was near Port Royale. Must drink less ?

4 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Mass Effect 3 has 4 DLC packs that add trophies:

- From Ashes

- Citadel

- Omega

- Leviathan

Corrected.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

For Drakengard 3, Ones prologue doesn’t have trophies but you get a lot of money and some materials that helps with the platinum grind 

Plus, One's Chakram that you get for finishing it is arguably one of the better chakrams in the game.

9 hours ago, cris3f said:
13 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Asura's Wrath has 3 DLCs, they are Chapter IV: Nirvana, Lost Episode 1, and Lost Episode 2. The last 2 DLCs are merged in a single trophy set. I didn't know they were delisted, let me guess, US/NA Store?

Yep, gone from NA. Available EU and Asia

All 3 DLC should still be available on NA store, I'm able to view and purchase them all just fine.

KAAKkKu.png

6 minutes ago, Secretfoo said:

All 3 DLC should still be available on NA store, I'm able to view and purchase them all just fine.

I tried several times with my US account, and I couldn't find any Asura DLCs, even by name. The store is a piece of junk now. Perhaps I'll have to reset it. Or the issue is that I have several accounts in the same PS3, as sometimes I see partial menus in my main language in other stores.

8 minutes ago, Secretfoo said:

KAAKkKu.png

If you go to the specific page are you able to see a price and everything?

PSprices doesn’t show these being up in NA but does in the Uk

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

If you go to the specific page are you able to see a price and everything?

PSprices doesn’t show these being up in NA but does in the Uk

I was able to add everything to my cart and purchase, so I assume it should be working yeah

6F0JGFg.png

• Like 3

14 hours ago, cris3f said:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2 DLCs, delisted)

The DLC packs for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit are still available on the Hong Kong PSN Store. I can confirm that these DLC packs are compatible with the U.S. digital version (not sure about other regions, or the physical version though). Although the DLC trophies are listed in only 2 groups, you actually need to buy 4 DLC packs to make every trophy attainable:

• Armed and Dangerous Pack
  • Porsche Unleashed Pack
  • Lamborghini Untamed Pack
  • Super Sports Pack

There are 2 versions of each DLC pack available - an English and a Chinese version. If you have the U.S. digital version of the game, make sure to get the DLC marked "English Ver."

Edited by Melanogaster1987

58 minutes ago, Secretfoo said:

KAAKkKu.png

I already purchased them more than a year ago. But yes, they are still displayed on the (US) Store.

Also, like others said, it's not displayed on psprices. Neither is Payday 2: Crimewave Collection (all DLCs bundle), although this is not for PS3.

4 hours ago, Tothoro said:

I think this is regional. I was able to buy the DLC last night separately for $5 (NA  region).

You're right, it's loose and in a list it shows up inside Disney Universe that's why I skipped it. Corrected.

4 hours ago, greenkaos1226 said:

Rocksmith’s bass expansion is still available in US store for $9.99

Corrected.

5 hours ago, Secretfoo said:

I was able to add everything to my cart and purchase, so I assume it should be working yeah

Puzzlingly I now can find the Asura DLCs. These I'm 100% positive that while building the list I looked for them in the US Store, and they would not show up on searches, by either asura or their names. I had done that the first time I saw posts about it could not see it either. Now it shows up on searches ???

I did use the US store in anything I found fishy on PSPrices, including in all things I wanted to be sure that were really delisted. Seems that PSPrices is ignoring all DLCs that are loose from games, that I had already figured.

15 hours ago, jeremyvsl said:

For the "Dead to Rights: Retribution - DLC: GAC Pack", the one with the trophies, I just recently purchased the DLC yesterday. My account is US.

You're right I had GLC instead of GAC no wonder it did not showed up. Corrected.

Edited by cris3f

19 hours ago, cris3f said:

Metro: Last Light (5 DLCs, season pass available)

Pretty sure the Season Pass only contains DLC's 2-5, while the first one (Ranger Mode) can be either bought separately or as part of the Complete Edition of the game (which you might not be able to purchase, if you already own a digital version like the one from PS+?)