Giant list of all PS3 games with DLC trophies (detailed)

cris3f

Haven't read the comments but this is my share of info about mentioned games. 

AC Brotherhood and Revelations had their DLCs available for free in Hong Kong (worked with my digital EU copies though).
Batman Arkham City has all DLCs on GOTY disc, pretty cheap.
Battlefield 1943 can also be bought as a bundle with Bad Company 2's DLCs.
Bioshock 1 & 2 has all DLCs on disc "Ultimate Rapture Edition", Bioshock Infinite has "the Complete Edition" with all DLCs as well, SEASON PASS expired (personal experience).
Borderlands 2 has all DLCs on disc GOTY disc.
Brutal Legend the DLC that has trophies was delisted, the one still in the shop has none.
DIRT 3 even new copies of VIP pass has been expired (speaking from experience) so 100% is impossible to achieve if you don't have VIP pass already.
Dishonored has DLCs on GOTY Disc.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas have DLCs on GOTY discs.
GRID 2 DLCs have been delisted.
LA Noire has DLC on GOTY/Complete Edition disc.
Midnight Club LA DLC is on GOTY disc.
Naughty Bear has DLCs on the GOLD EDITION disc.
Red Faction has a big bundle of games and DLCs but they are in a one-time use code though.
Rocksmith DLC (bass expansion) is a free DLC via a patch.
Saints Row 4 has DLCs on GOTY disc.
Sniper Elite 3 even though it has the "complete edition" or whatever, it only contains DLC with Churchill, Hunt for the Grey Wolf is sold separately.
Star Wars The Force Unleashed has DLCs on ULTIMATE SITH disc.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aceman131 said:

I'm interested in Mafia II DLC's but can't find them on the NA store even with the instructions provided. Does anybody know if they are on the disc of the greatest hits version? 

I'm pretty sure those were delisted a long long time ago. GH version do indeed have DLC included on disc.

• Like 1

On 17/4/2021 at 5:23 AM, Sir_TyroneOBE said:

Just want to add that deus ex has a DX version that has the DLC on disc and Star Wars unleashed has the ultimate Sith edition with all the DLC they are currently priced around 15 - 30 depending on the condition of course though deus ex DX is on the much cheaper side even new. So there's another avenue if you don't want to buy it digitally.

thats correct man, i can confirm this i have both physical versions, in case some of you didn't know theres a steelbook of the star wars force unleashed ultimate sith edition and also the regular case, i got the steelbook, and at the back of it clearly says the DLC missions content that comes with this version, deus ex have the director's cut edition which is the one he's talking about i guess, then there is the augmented edition that comes in a special collectible case but this one dont includes DLC on disc i believe, correct me if im wrong

Edited by REPG_16_netsulli
forgot to mention some extra information

Valkyria Chronicles has no trophies but has DLC 

There's also the episodic games like all the tell tale games

There's also Skyrim's 3 DLCs

Dark souls 2 has the sunken crown DLCs and Dark souls 1 has the Artorias of the abyssDLC

Final Fantasy 13-2 has DLC endgame bosses 
Final Fantasy 13-3 has costumes that can be used for endgame ( I recommend buying Yuna's outfit, Cloud's soldier 1st class, and Divine wear)

Resident evil Revelations 2 has i think episodes you can buy individually or in a bundle

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 2

Infamous 2 has a bunch of weapon skins but idk off the top of my head how many

5 hours ago, Caquis_1 said:

Can someone confirm this for me please? He says this:

but I read somewhere that you only need to buy 3 of the DLCs to be able to get 100%, is that correct?

you need all 5, im pretty sure, cause on the trophy list, it list 5 DLC packs;

Black Ice and negotiator,
ironclad and kill switch,
artic reacon,
 vertigo,
special delivery and Light 'em up.

but then again im not sure because its been 9 years since i got the 100% for the game 

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, aceman131 said:

I'm interested in Mafia II DLC's but can't find them on the NA store even with the instructions provided. Does anybody know if they are on the disc of the greatest hits version? 

4 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I'm pretty sure those were delisted a long long time ago. GH version do indeed have DLC included on disc.

I cannot find them either today, but as you can think I did not dream what I saw when I added Mafia to the list, and it was just a few days ago. All stray DLCs seem to be crazy as I could not see at least twice Azura's Wrath ones but now I can. Only options is try another day to see if they show up again, or use the search on all DLC method suggested in the thread.

Otherwise only disk versions with them.

6 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (3x DLCs: Arctic Strike Pack, Raven Strike Pack, Khyber Strike Pack)

There's no season pass and they're all pretty expensive from memory

Added.

2 hours ago, wackt1 said:

Valkyria Chronicles has no trophies but has DLC 

There's also the episodic games like all the tell tale games

There's also Skyrim's 3 DLCs

Dark souls 2 has the sunken crown DLCs and Dark souls 1 has the Artorias of the abyssDLC

Final Fantasy 13-2 has DLC endgame bosses 
Final Fantasy 13-3 has costumes that can be used for endgame ( I recommend buying Yuna's outfit, Cloud's soldier 1st class, and Divine wear)

Resident evil Revelations 2 has i think episodes you can buy individually or in a bundle

Skyrim added, how could I miss that one. ?

The other ones you mention have no DLCs, episodic games I already told I skip them as these are ridiculous as first ones were even separate trophy lists.

7 hours ago, Caquis_1 said:

Can someone confirm this for me please? He says this:

but I read somewhere that you only need to buy 3 of the DLCs to be able to get 100%, is that correct?

Now detailed to avoid confusion.

Edited by cris3f

There's also:

Infamous- (Gigawatt blades, free) it was originally a GameStop/pre-order exclusive and then eventually they released it on the store you can't find it by searching for it for some reason, you have to manually go through add-ons.

Infamous 2-(11 DLC separately,3 packs condensed, £6.67)

Bonus:

MGS4 Database(free) It's just an encyclopedia of  the whole MGS timeline, characters etc I just put it over here for anyone who wants to play MGS 4 without the other games(for some reason) in the EU store you can't search for it to find it simply go to add-ons oldest and scroll a bit.

Edited by Sir_TyroneOBE
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, aceman131 said:

hi aceman im trying to find the option here to show you the image but cant find it, does anybody knows how to do it? i just get a link option but thats not what im looking for, dont know if you know what im talking about

12 hours ago, wackt1 said:

Infamous 2 has a bunch of weapon skins but idk off the top of my head how many

you need all 5, im pretty sure, cause on the trophy list, it list 5 DLC packs;

Black Ice and negotiator,
ironclad and kill switch,
artic reacon,
 vertigo,
special delivery and Light 'em up.

but then again im not sure because its been 9 years since i got the 100% for the game 

these are the 3 DLC packs you need to search and buy on the PS store in order to get 100% of the trophies:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-COLLECTION 1(Black Ice + Negotiator SPEC OPS missions included)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-COLLECTION 2(Iron Clad + Kill Switch SPEC OPS missions inlcuded)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-COLLECTION 3(Artic Recon + Vertigo + Light' em Up + Special Delivery SPEC OPS missions included) 

Any other DLC you see is not needed for the 100 % and doesnt come with trophies

Note: the names of the DLCs, at least on the SPANISH PS store, are different

• Like 1

On 17/4/2021 at 10:06 AM, smudgedhorizon said:

Thanks so much for this!

May be worth noting that Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition in the EU is missing one of the dlcs on the disc (Return to Ostogar) even though it is listed as being included there is an error & it is unplayable, it has to be purchased separately to access & unlock the trophy. It could catch someone out.

only EU region? I bought the NA version  

On 17/4/2021 at 5:39 AM, Stevieboy said:

It doesn't matter what account you play it on. What matters is if the game can recognise the DLC or not. For that to happen, the region of the DLC should match the region of the base game.

i always have that doubt, i got the german version(disc) of two worlds II, the standard game, my only European account is from Spain, if i buy the DLC for this game there, will i be able to play it on my german copy?

On 17/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, Otonio_Bruno said:

Mass Effect 3 has 4 DLC packs that add trophies:

- From Ashes

- Citadel

- Omega

- Leviathan

and Mass Effect 2 got 2 DLC packs with trophies named "Cerberus pack" and "Arrival", if you have ps4 i would pass and instead wait for Mass Effect Legendary Edition to launch May 4 on ps4, which will include all single-player base content and all the DLC from Mass effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 games

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, REPG_16_netsulli said:

and Mass Effect 2 got 2 DLC packs with trophies named "Cerberus pack" and "Arrival", if you have ps4 i would pass and instead wait for Mass Effect Legendary Edition to launch May 4 on ps4, which will include all single-player base content and all the DLC from Mass effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 games

Yes, you're right about this. AFAIK if you buy either disc version of ME2 or the Mass Effect Trilogy on disc/digital, all of those come with Cerberus pack for free, but Arrival you must buy through PS Store no matter what version. I still regret my decision back in 2016 when there was a huge sale of DLCs for EA Games, including all Mass Effect 3 DLCs at half their price. I didn't buy them because while I had some interest in Mass Effect games, I thought I was already spending too much money in that sale so I ended up skipping them =/

So with ME Legendary Edition coming out for PS4 in near future, I'm really in the fence about spending close to $100 just in ME3 DLCs. Arrival is pretty cheap on my country's PS Store and I could see myself playing both ME & ME2 on ps3 and finishing with ME3 and maybe Andromeda on PS4.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:09 PM, cris3f said:

Dark Void (Survivor Missions, only available in EU)

I am in Canada and I can find this DLC in the store. I went to search and it wasn't until I entered 'DARK V' before the Survivor Missions DLC appeared on the right side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JRL_1004 said:

I am in Canada and I can find this DLC in the store. I went to search and it wasn't until I entered 'DARK V' before the Survivor Missions DLC appeared on the right side.

thats exactly what i did yesterday on the Mexican PS STORE, cuz my main account is from that region, should be the same for CA and NA stores, i will check in one of my NA secondary accounts to confirm this

Update: rocksmith NA physical copy BLUS 31031 has the bass expansion INCLUDED on the disc (the original BLUS 30670 does not have the dlc on disc, you can also tell that in the address for the rock smith bass expansion DLC it lists BLUS 30670) .

Edited by greenkaos1226