Giant list of all PS3 games with DLC trophies (detailed)

cris3f

On 4/17/2021 at 4:23 AM, Sir_TyroneOBE said:

Just want to add that deus ex has a DX version that has the DLC on disc and Star Wars unleashed has the ultimate Sith edition with all the DLC they are currently priced around 15 - 30 depending on the condition of course though deus ex DX is on the much cheaper side even new. So there's another avenue if you don't want to buy it digitally.

i see a limited edition, augmented edition and a directors cut but not a dx

9 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i see a limited edition, augmented edition and a directors cut but not a dx

The director's cut is the definitive edition it has all the DLC and the bonus "making of" video from the augmented edition all on disc apart from the art book, soundtrack and that sick ass cover it's the one to get.

Edited by Sir_TyroneOBE
  • Like 1

On 18/04/2021 at 6:43 PM, REPG_16_netsulli said:

only EU region? I bought the NA version  

i always have that doubt, i got the german version(disc) of two worlds II, the standard game, my only European account is from Spain, if i buy the DLC for this game there, will i be able to play it on my german copy?

Yes seems it’s just the EU version. This is apparently a reply from the BioWare tech support site;

"As some players have reported, the Return to Ostagar DLC appears to not have been included correctly on the Euro version of the Ultimate Edition for PS3. While there is a DLC listed with this name, it appears to be the contents of one of the other DLCs.  Our sincere apologies for this error. If you purchased this version (near the bottom of the PS3 game box spine you should see a product id beginning with "BLES", followed by a number) ... This issue does not apply to the North American version (product id on the spine beginning with "BLUS")."

12 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Yes seems it’s just the EU version. This is apparently a reply from the BioWare tech support site;

"As some players have reported, the Return to Ostagar DLC appears to not have been included correctly on the Euro version of the Ultimate Edition for PS3. While there is a DLC listed with this name, it appears to be the contents of one of the other DLCs.  Our sincere apologies for this error. If you purchased this version (near the bottom of the PS3 game box spine you should see a product id beginning with "BLES", followed by a number) ... This issue does not apply to the North American version (product id on the spine beginning with "BLUS")."

"Our sincere apologies for the error", but the idiots (customers) still have to buy it. This is ridiculous. The only decent action is that they should provide the DLC for free.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

Dirt 3’s VIP pass is still available on the Korea store. When checking the ID of the game it corresponds to, this online pass WORKS with the US version BLUS 30724. That is the same sku as the base USA dirt 3 game. Thus buying a used complete edition USA copy of the game and this dlc will make the game function as normal. 

22 minutes ago, cris3f said:

"Our sincere apologies for the error", but the idiots (customers) still have to buy it. This is ridiculous. The only decent action is that they should provide the DLC for free.

EA was responsible for giving the code, but I just tried last week and they told they are only allowed to add content to PC games now (I send the support the post from EA forum where some admin was giving the instruction on how to get the code). Same thing happend with my Online pass from NFS Hot Pursuit. There are no expiration date on the voucher but the code expired in Dec 2021, Online pass is delisted but thankfully there is a 48hrs online trial in game

EA Forum on Return to Ostgar

Edited by fenris-lima
link to EA response
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

Great that you have created this list, its very helpful. Are you gonna add a PS4 section in the future?

Thanks for the compliments. PS4 one would be a insane job, specially considering that it would need constant change for now. But you can do one.

On 4/26/2021 at 11:12 PM, BrosephBoyle said:

Does anyone know if the delisted Muppets DLC for LBP2 is included in the Special Edition? I think it is, as I saw a trailer on YouTube with both in the video title, but just want to be sure.

I think only the Extras Edition has, which I also think it was only available in Europe. And as threads detail, Sony nicely isn't honoring expired codes.

Edited by cris3f

2 hours ago, cris3f said:

Thanks for the compliments. PS4 one would be a insane job, specially considering that it would need constant change for now. But you can do one.

I might just do that in the future (although i have something different in the works for a PS4 thread) but you are right, it would have to change a lot so better to wait with that for a while.

Also to stay on topic: I found out that there are a few hidden DLC in the PS3 store. By going to the games tab, then select add ons, there are alot of DLC to scroll though (about 10 000 i think)

You can narrow the search by selecting price and platform but i recommend only doing this when you have some free time and are not in a rush because its gonna take a while.

I actually found the free MGS4 Database DLC and all 5 Fallout 3 DLC packs that way. This was in the EU PS store.

On 4/28/2021 at 0:34 PM, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

Also to stay on topic: I found out that there are a few hidden DLC in the PS3 store. By going to the games tab, then select add ons, there are alot of DLC to scroll though (about 10 000 i think)

You can narrow the search by selecting price and platform but i recommend only doing this when you have some free time and are not in a rush because its gonna take a while.

I actually found the free MGS4 Database DLC and all 5 Fallout 3 DLC packs that way. This was in the EU PS store.

It's a interesting idea, but I would just narrow it by price as there's a chance some DLCs are classified as unusual things.

This would even be easier if they removed the Rockband and Rocksmith songs, as they should be around 1/3 of the content on the PS3 store.

On 4/28/2021 at 10:10 AM, cris3f said:

I think only the Extras Edition has, which I also think it was only available in Europe. And as threads detail, Sony nicely isn't honoring expired codes.

Damn, so the DLC isn't on the disc? Would the codes not work anymore if you bought a new copy? If not, that sucks.