Giant list of all PS3 games with DLC trophies (detailed)

cris3f

This is incredible mate, i applaud the dedication to putting it all down, especially the parts that detail when DLC is only on the game store and not the shop front.

Seriously great work, it will help a lot of folk in these last few months of scramble. Legend.

• Like 4

With Brain Challenge, it strangely wouldn't allow me to add the DLC to my cart after I purchased the base game or even add it while the base game was in the cart, but YMMV.

EDIT: If you have Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, are you fine on the DLC + base game? I saw the thread about issues with that version.

Edited by POEman553

18 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

I'm not sure if this counts:  The Walking Dead (400 Days)

The GotY version has it on disc

The Walking Dead: Michonne PS3 ver. is the only you should buy (not sure if it's still on the store or not after Telltale went bankrupt)

Edited by serpent_guy

The PSN store is a mess. It looks like Lords of Shadow DLC was delisted, but you have to search by the DLC name to find them. Curious if others are like this.

Unless the Drakengard 3 DLC was just recently delisted, those were there a few days ago in NA store.

I have done the following:

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Da Vinci Disappearance)

Assassin's Creed III (4 DLCs, season pass)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (3 DLCs) 
Batman: Arkham City (4 DLCs, Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing and Harley)
Dead Space 2 (Severed)
Guacamelee! (2 DLCs, Costume Pack and El Diablo's Domain)

L.A. Noire (4 DLCs)
Mafia II (2 DLCs, still available search for names Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures both connected to different games (LBP Vita and Homefrnt ?????!?!?!?!?, also available in complete edition online and disk)
Prince of Persia (Epilogue)

Saints Row IV (2 DLCs, season pass)
Saints Row: The Third (3 DLCs, complete edition available on disk)
Sleeping Dogs (2 DLCs)
Sound Shapes (11 DLCs, season pass available)
Super Stardust HD (Solo Add-On and Team Add-On, bundle avalable)

There is a complete edition of Batman: Arkham City that comes with all the DLC, so buying it off the store isn't necessary. There was also a complete edition of LA Noire that was complete with the DLC if my memory is correct, but I could never find it available so I settled with buying the DLC off the store.

Mafia II of course has a complete edition that contains the DLC.

Several of these games I've done have been remastered on the PS4, I recommend playing these games on that system if you never touched them as dealing with the DLC for the PS3 from this point forward is just going to be more of a hassle.

Out of all the games listed I have these left to deal with:

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (2 DLCS, Characters Pack 1 Blackbeard's Wrath and Freedom Cry, season pass)

Capcom Arcade Cabinet (14 DLCs, available complete with base game)

Duke Nukem Forever (The Doctor Who Cloned Me)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (1 DLC, delisted, only available in NA store, premium edition full game + DLC)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (3 DLCs, Jetstream and Blade Wolf free in NA store, VR Missions is paid)
Sonic Adventure (1 DLC, DX Upgrade)
Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle Mode DLC)

Games I own that are unobtainable due to server shutdown:

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

The Last of Us (4 DLCs, Left Behind, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack (Free) and Grounded Bundle (only available on in NA), servers shutdown)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2 DLCs, still sold but no servers :-) )

Uncharted 3 (5 DLCs, delisted, online disconnected)

May pick these up, but looking rather unlikely:

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

Alice: Madness Returns (American McGee's Alice, free)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (2 DLCs, Reverie and Resurrection)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Revelations)
Dante's Inferno (2 DLCs, Dark Forest and Trials of St. Lucia, Trials delisted)
Dead Space 3 (Awakened)
Gran Turismo 6 (Ayrton Senna Tribute, provided by patch)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (3 DLCS, Apprentice Mission Pack , Tatooine Mission Pack  and Hoth Mission Pack)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Endor Bonus Mission)

Dante's Inferno DLC when I last checked was available on the UK store, but is a hassle making a UK account just for that. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow I believe has a complete edition, but is extremely difficult to grab right now due to very limited copies available as well as being really expensive.

Gran Turismo 6 may still have the DLC available after the store shutdown, as updates and downloading should still work.

And that's about all I have.

Edited by AJ_Radio

Great list! A few notes from my panic buying (so far):

• You're missing "Pure Time Trials" for Mirror's Edge.
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is delisted, but the DLC is still purchasable (you have to search for the DLC pack names and they show up as bulletpoints under nothing; it's weird).
  • Enslaved's DLC is the same as Lords of Shadow's DLC.
  • You're missing Drakengard 3's DLC - the trophies have different names but the packs on the store are "Zero's Prologue", "Two's Prologue", "Three's Prologue", "Four's Prologue", and "Five's Prologue". One's Prologue is a thing, but apparently doesn't have trophies. All six (including the one without trophies) are bundled together as "Sisters Prologue Bundle".
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow I believe has a complete edition, but is extremely difficult to grab right now due to very limited copies available as well as being really expensive.

This is correct, but the DLC and Mirror of Fate are a download code rather than being on the disc. If you buy it used the code will likely be redeemed and you'll be SOL.

1 minute ago, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

i c some dlc is avaible in certainr regions now such as modnation racers which isnt in the NA store anymore or its dlc

If I were to get DLC on say the Australian store would that be compatible with a disc based game I play on my main account?

For testYourself, can’t you just get testYourselfXL and that will come the dlc too?

also for modern warfare 3, do you have to buy all 5 DLC’s? I thought it’s only 3 you need?

Edited by Conker

4 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Asura's Wrath has 3 DLCs, they are Chapter IV: Nirvana, Lost Episode 1, and Lost Episode 2. The last 2 DLCs are merged in a single trophy set. I didn't know they were delisted, let me guess, US/NA Store?

Yep, gone from NA. Available EU and Asia

4 hours ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

I'm not sure if this counts:  The Walking Dead (400 Days)

I did not put Telltale stuff. Thy were basically several games with trophies as DLCs

3 hours ago, airpeety said:

I was able to purchase the 3 DLC's for Modnation Racers yesterday. (On the AUS PSN Store)

Are you sure about this? I have a AU account could not find anything for Modnation PS3, only for the Vita,

3 hours ago, Gueeds said:

The PSN store is a mess. It looks like Lords of Shadow DLC was delisted, but you have to search by the DLC name to find them. Curious if others are like this.

Unless the Drakengard 3 DLC was just recently delisted, those were there a few days ago in NA store.

I added names because of that, check what I wrote in Mafia II DLCs

3 hours ago, YonahFuriae said:

Asura's are only delisted on certain regions, on my store, EU they're still there with the bundle with all DLCs for 6 or 7€.

Can't find any bundle with the 3 DLCs... Neither in Europe or Asia

2 hours ago, Tothoro said:

Great list! A few notes from my panic buying (so far):

• You're missing "Pure Time Trials" for Mirror's Edge.
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is delisted, but the DLC is still purchasable (you have to search for the DLC pack names and they show up as bulletpoints under nothing; it's weird).
  • Enslaved's DLC is the same as Lords of Shadow's DLC.
  • You're missing Drakengard 3's DLC - the trophies have different names but the packs on the store are "Zero's Prologue", "Two's Prologue", "Three's Prologue", "Four's Prologue", and "Five's Prologue". One's Prologue is a thing, but apparently doesn't have trophies. All six (including the one without trophies) are bundled together as "Sisters Prologue Bundle".

Pure was there. Castlevania, that's why I inserted DLCs names. Enslaved DLC is only available with full game, not separate, it has been like that for years. Drakengard already figured form AU store.

53 minutes ago, jeremyvsl said:

For the "Dead to Rights: Retribution - DLC: GAC Pack", the one with the trophies, I just recently purchased the DLC yesterday. My account is US.

I'll check this.

21 minutes ago, Conker said:

For testYourself, can’t you just get testYourselfXL and that will come the dlc too?

also for modern warfare 3, do you have to buy all 5 DLC’s? I thought it’s only 3 you need?

There's 5 DLC packs, did not even bother to check how many real DLCs need to be bought as most people will buy the season pass for these games.

Just want to add that deus ex has a DX version that has the DLC on disc and Star Wars unleashed has the ultimate Sith edition with all the DLC they are currently priced around 15 - 30 depending on the condition of course though deus ex DX is on the much cheaper side even new. So there's another avenue if you don't want to buy it digitally.

Edited by Sir_TyroneOBE
  • Like 2