Trophy not pinging

Phoenix83

Try running around in a circle letting the drones follow you. I did the game twice and I would turn around and blast them all in one go and let them refill up behind me.

If it continues to glitch I would suggest deleting the game and the game’s data and reinstalling the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've gotten the trophy for beating the boss, but I'm still missing 7k, 7.5k, 8k, 8.5K.  I've beaten those scores at least 5X, but it just won't pop.  I shut it down and restarted and did it again, and still no joy.  Last step is to delete the game and reinstall, but, man, this is frustrating.

14 hours ago, TheSidXXX said:

I've gotten the trophy for beating the boss, but I'm still missing 7k, 7.5k, 8k, 8.5K.  I've beaten those scores at least 5X, but it just won't pop.  I shut it down and restarted and did it again, and still no joy.  Last step is to delete the game and reinstall, but, man, this is frustrating.

Deleted and reinstalled and that fixed it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

8500 will not pop for me and that is the last one. I'll download it again and see if that helps. 

Edit: *Delete and redownload seemed to fix it. I was attempting it initially on a spare PS4, but redownloaded on PS5.*

Edited by Hollywood2DF
Added information

• 4 weeks later...