One of the worst games I’ve ever played.

GizmoCat79

It’s probably the worst game I’ve ever played in years

its supposed to be an easy game for a platinum but I gave up on the last two trophies I just couldn’t stand how badly designed it it and everything works against you. tried for an hour and deleted it in frustration.

Movement is sensitive as if you’re controlling it with a mouse.... you can’t adjust ANY options , you can’t invert, 2-3 hits can sometimes take you out even from full health and then you gotta start over. Enemies spawn all over the place randomly without a radar. I gave up on the last two trophies it was just so awful. It’s complete fluke whether you get the platinum as sometimes enemies appear right on top of you and just take you out instantly.

don’t bother with this game. It’ll drive you insane and give you arthritis as you have to constantly be moving with both sticks and aiming. If you stop you die.

At least it was cheap.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

87% Platinum Rarity - I presume this thread about difficulty is the OP having a bit of fun.

No, his profile checks out as missing the last two trophies.  I was thinking he may be on the PS5 as I read the final boss is harder to defeat on that.

But even if it is a 87% platinum rate, that means 13% did not so he is simply falls into that bucket.

Idk about you, but I had the best 10 minutes since a long time. Sometimes I get those games just to play something quick, simple and fun. I just don't get why people keep buying cheap games just to say "bad game". If I know how to make games, and don't have any money to pay for AAA teams, I'll make something like this. And having my game on PlayStation or any other console, and have players actually playing my game, I'll be super happy. If you want to play something "good" you have Horizon Zero Dawn for free.

• Like 3

The worst game I ever played was Dragon Fin Soup, and that game was supposed to be good. At least this game has an achievable plat and costs 1 dollar. The experience you have with it is way down the line from what this game exists for

Edited by Deadly_Ha_Ha

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

No, his profile checks out as missing the last two trophies.  I was thinking he may be on the PS5 as I read the final boss is harder to defeat on that.

But even if it is a 87% platinum rate, that means 13% did not so he is simply falls into that bucket.

I started this on the PS5 and finished it on the PS4. The movement speed on PS5 is bugged. You can't get away fast enough from the enemies spawning in right before the boss. Do not play this on PS5 as of now. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

The worst game I ever played was Dragon Fin Soup, and that game was supposed to be good.

YES! While not my worst (since I quit after it crashed 4 times before I got to the first town, I can't really critique it outside of the intro), it was by far my most infuriating, and likely my most disappointing (since it was a PS+ offering).

• Like 2

On 4/17/2021 at 11:41 AM, Gizmo_Monkey said:

its supposed to be an easy game for a platinum but I gave up on the last two trophies I just couldn’t stand how badly designed it it and everything works against you. tried for an hour and deleted it in frustration.

Movement is sensitive as if you’re controlling it with a mouse.... you can’t adjust ANY options , you can’t invert, 2-3 hits can sometimes take you out even from full health and then you gotta start over. Enemies spawn all over the place randomly without a radar. I gave up on the last two trophies it was just so awful. It’s complete fluke whether you get the platinum as sometimes enemies appear right on top of you and just take you out instantly.

don’t bother with this game. It’ll drive you insane and give you arthritis as you have to constantly be moving with both sticks and aiming. If you stop you die.

At least it was cheap.

Its an easy 8 min platinum lol and there's games worst on your trophy list.

• Like 1

On 17.4.2021 at 6:41 PM, Gizmo_Monkey said:

At least it was cheap.

So I just tryed to complete this game the second time. But no. 3 tryes and I "fall down" in the fight with the black thing when it is almost taken out. Not sure how to even not fall in this game. Any tips would be greatly appreacited.

Edited by Wikkibur
Typo

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2021 at 9:30 PM, Wikkibur said:

So I just tryed to complete this game the second time. But no. 3 tryes and I "fall down" in the fight with the black thing when it is almost taken out. Not sure how to even not fall in this game. Any tips would be greatly appreacited.

I'm having the same issue, the floor just randomly disappears and I die :/

• 1 month later...
On 14/10/2021 at 1:35 PM, junior_scab said:

Im playing the ps4 version. Whenever Im approaching 10 000 points the ground simply disappears and I die, even if my lifebar is full or almost full. Frustrating.

On 24/10/2021 at 7:00 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

I'm having the same issue, the floor just randomly disappears and I die :/

yes, the ground just disappears and you die. after 10 minutes. it's so ridiculous i can't get frustrated and just laugh:P