XxraymanjrxX

Hard mode trophy

20 posts in this topic

I have a couple questions about Hard Mode. Is is the last mission of each chapter that needs to be played on hard for the trophy to count? Also, what screen do i need to see after the mission for it to register? because ive only tried online and sometime i will get a connection error after completing but still get the xp. Thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had a similar question. I just got the That's a lot of them, and only 4 of us trophy doing the same thing (last chapter of each mission). So if I could just do this again on hard or even solo that would be awesome

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you can do it all on last chapter for any of the hard mode and coop trophies trophies, did most of mine through random matchmaking, dont know what screen you have to see because i never had connection problems, but if you see your score and medal thats probably good

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OnlyCass said:

Yeah you can do it all on last chapter for any of the hard mode and coop trophies trophies, did most of mine through random matchmaking, dont know what screen you have to see because i never had connection problems, but if you see your score and medal thats probably good

 

Can confirm this is true. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

 

Can confirm this is true. 

yeah i just got it. I was missing a mission on hard. i try tobwrite them down as i do them but missed one. LOL now its time for horde mode. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, psycho_clank314 said:

 

Can confirm this is true. 

 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:13 PM, OnlyCass said:

Yeah you can do it all on last chapter for any of the hard mode and coop trophies trophies, did most of mine through random matchmaking, dont know what screen you have to see because i never had connection problems, but if you see your score and medal thats probably good

Does the enemy setup need to be on default to get this trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Princejeffy said:

 

Does the enemy setup need to be on default to get this trophy?

Nope you can set it to 1 player to make things easier on hard, or set it to 4 player when playing on easy to have more enemies and get more points for gold. It does not lock you out of any trophies. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Nope you can set it to 1 player to make things easier on hard, or set it to 4 player when playing on easy to have more enemies and get more points for gold. It does not lock you out of any trophies. 

AWESOME! Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just completed the last chapter of each of the 9 missions on hard with 4 people and neither the multiplayer or difficulty trophy popped. The only guy with mic didn't get them either. Has this happened to anyone else here? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the info, now this might go a bit faster :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2021 at 4:00 AM, bujutaunter said:

So I just completed the last chapter of each of the 9 missions on hard with 4 people and neither the multiplayer or difficulty trophy popped. The only guy with mic didn't get them either. Has this happened to anyone else here? 

 

Are you sure you did not miss a chapter? Our crew just did it on Monday by playing the last mission of every chapter on hard and with enemies set to 1 player. Once the credits rolled we all got the two associated trophies. I was hosting, so here's what I did to make sure all missions counted for completion:

 

After you clear the last mission in the chapter, wait for the "mission complete" screen with all the scores, and let the game load you into the mission 1 of the next chapter. Once you are in the safe room, quit to main menu and go to the game setup to change your mission to the next desired one. Then everyone hits "ready and you are good to continue. Maybe you guys quit to the main menu too soon and your completion did not count.

 

I also did not skip the cut scene after you defeat Hitler. I wanted the last scene and credits to play out naturally, so it would not mess with the trophies. I don't know if that helped, but I've heard of trophies being affected by skipping footage in other games. 

Edited by papert0wng1rl
Additional info
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to know if one chapter has been completed with 4 players and/or in hard mode?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm that completing just the last checkpoint of every level on Hard gives you the trophy😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.5.2021 at 1:51 PM, ScottyMiddleton said:

Can confirm that completing just the last checkpoint of every level on Hard gives you the trophy1f600.png

Does anyone know if this still works? :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, X3N0-py said:

Does anyone know if this still works? :)

It works, got it this way. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished the campaign on hard with a full team and the hard trophy didn’t trigger. Seems buggy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Willstown said:

Just finished the campaign on hard with a full team and the hard trophy didn’t trigger. Seems buggy?


I’ve read in a post similar to this that people are having trouble triggering the trophy on nightmare mode after the recent patches. But some get it and some don’t, I personally got the hard mode trophy this way. Now am trying to see if it works for me on nightmare mode :)

 

Source Post: 

 

Edited by X3N0-py
Source post added to my post.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working my way through chapters by browsing hard mode games worked.  Eventually I found one I was ‘missing’ thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little confused.  Why are people talking like nightmare and hard have different trophies?

 

Are people just asking if the hard trophy pops in nightmare or am I missing something more?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 9:50 AM, Dan-lives-here said:

I'm a little confused.  Why are people talking like nightmare and hard have different trophies?

 

Are people just asking if the hard trophy pops in nightmare or am I missing something more?

 

Nightmare and hard are two different things with a trophy for each.

Nightmare: zombie setup (numbers)

Hard: difficulty (enemies stronger)

Right now the trophies are buggy (nightmare probably more so) that even after completing the requirements some people don't get awarded for it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.