Recommend?

Peyton1423

I bought ZA4 a year ago, because I like co-op games, but I ended up regretting spending that money. The gameplay is too dull and easy and the game, overall, just screams low quality. The main Sniper Elite games are much better. I can’t help but feel that ZA4 is just a cash grab. This is just my opinion, of course.

For a fun, free game and relaxing platinum I would absolutely recommend this game.

It’s not amazing by any means, and I probably wouldn’t want to spend too much money on this. But it’s very fun to play in co-op and is a pretty straightforward, mindless zombie killing game. There is not much to it other than simply have fun and enjoy mutilating endless hordes of zombies. ?

I went in without many expectations but I actually liked it. It’s Sniper Elite meets Left 4 Dead.

My suggestion: redeem it, install and play it on a secondary account. If you like it, go back and play it on your main account. If you don’t like it, no need to worry about a game you won’t complete showing up on your trophy list.

Edited by skinnybass