Non-cross buy PS Vita games

longplay33

I was looking for some kind of list with all PS Vita games that don't support cross buy with PS4. I'd like to know what games to buy before Sony switch off Vita shop. Most of easy platinums such as Ratalaika Games are cross buy with PS4. Unfortunately not all of games released on PS4 and PS Vita are cross buy. I'd appreciate if you can help me to create some list of the games that are sold separately. Thanks.

I'll begin with the first game I know that it's sold separately on PS4 and PS Vita. 

Active Neurons $4.99/£3.99/€4.99

Edited by longplay33

Astro Aqua Kitty (apparently sony wouldn't let them or something like that)

Geometry Wars 3

Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen

Attack On Titan

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[St]

And I think the Sword Art Online games are not either, but not 100% sure on that.

Unless I’m mistaken, any and all games published by EA, Ubisoft, Activision and 2K/Rockstar do not support cross-buy. This doesn’t include any PS1/PS2 classics and PSP ports but you’re specifically asks for titles that aren’t cross-buy with the PS4 versions so you can just ignore this last sentence.

Edited by Slim Vanilla

Ys VIII is not cross-buy and it's one of those you should grab before the shutdown ASAP. Tokyo Xanadu too since the PS4 version has extended content.

Edited by Katt

4 hours ago, longplay33 said:

Btw, does anyone know if I buy any cross buy game after 27th August 2021 the PS Vita version of the game will be added to my library as well as PS4 version?

From the announcement:

Will I still be able to purchase cross-buy content following the closure of PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP?
Yes, you will still be able to purchase cross-buy content through PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles and access both the PS4 version and the PS3/PS Vita/PSP versions.

Who knows if it will actually work though.