GregHouse007

How can you keep track of how many killing streaks you had?

10 posts in this topic

For the 100 kill streaks trophy. It doesn't even tell you that you have a killing streak, I only found out about them because of the trophy. Is there a mode somewhere in the game where the stats are? Also the healing for the 100.000 healing points.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no tracker in game that you can use. 

For the healing 100k trophy you'll get that quit easily if you as angel or tiny giant/healing hippo.

For the kill streaks trophy it's a little bit broken, the easiest way I found to do it was kill 3 or 4 enemy's so you get the the kill streak message then kill yourself with there mobs/towers etc so it resets the tracker from what I can understand will ONLY count the first kill streak message not anymore after that.

Example is kill 3 triple kill (kill streak counted) kill 4 quad kill streak (not counted as you already have a streak going) kill 5 (not counted as your streaks still going) die streak resets kill 3 streak is counted and is added to your total.

Hopefully that clears that up a bit it's why most people have every trophy except 100 kill streaks.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI--according to another topic on this site as well as the guide, a streak requires SIX kills without dying. You may not be seeing a notification because you are not in fact earning a kill streak.

 

Just passing along the information.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/4/2021 at 7:19 PM, Ultraxian said:

There is no tracker in game that you can use. 

For the healing 100k trophy you'll get that quit easily if you as angel or tiny giant/healing hippo.

For the kill streaks trophy it's a little bit broken, the easiest way I found to do it was kill 3 or 4 enemy's so you get the the kill streak message then kill yourself with there mobs/towers etc so it resets the tracker from what I can understand will ONLY count the first kill streak message not anymore after that.

Example is kill 3 triple kill (kill streak counted) kill 4 quad kill streak (not counted as you already have a streak going) kill 5 (not counted as your streaks still going) die streak resets kill 3 streak is counted and is added to your total.

Hopefully that clears that up a bit it's why most people have every trophy except 100 kill streaks.

 

 

On 19/4/2021 at 1:55 PM, RNumbers said:

FYI--according to another topic on this site as well as the guide, a streak requires SIX kills without dying. You may not be seeing a notification because you are not in fact earning a kill streak.

 

Just passing along the information.

Thanks.

 

I've learnt a few things since I posted. 100.000 healing will be very easy with those tanks and you do get a notice that you have a kill streak at the bottom left after your sixth kill. Sad to know there is no way to keep track of how many I already have or even how many I got at the end of the match.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2021 at 5:55 PM, RNumbers said:

FYI--according to another topic on this site as well as the guide, a streak requires SIX kills without dying. You may not be seeing a notification because you are not in fact earning a kill streak.

 

Just passing along the information.

I guess they changed that when they changed pied piper trophy that's good to know at least.

Pied piper only requires you to herd 6 of your mobs not the ten like the trophy's description says.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use this topic to notify that i got the 100 wins at level 75. I noticed that the amount of xp per win/lose is fixed (it doesn't change based on kills, less exp for losing a match). So if you nearly win every match you got this trophy around that level

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2021 at 5:35 AM, verorip said:

I use this topic to notify that i got the 100 wins at level 75. I noticed that the amount of xp per win/lose is fixed (it doesn't change based on kills, less exp for losing a match). So if you nearly win every match you got this trophy around that level

 

I got it at 78, guess I had a few more losses.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RNumbers said:

 

I got it at 78, guess I had a few more losses.

I also got it at 78 but I have lost like 40% of my games

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got it at 78, what a coincidence.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/04/2021 at 5:54 PM, GregHouse007 said:

For the 100 kill streaks trophy. It doesn't even tell you that you have a killing streak, I only found out about them because of the trophy. Is there a mode somewhere in the game where the stats are? Also the healing for the 100.000 healing points.

If your going for the healing quickest way is Angel or Graviton. Graviton has super strong single target healing while Angel has very strong AOE Healing. Best way though to get points I found is too take a defense booster and healing item. Then head towards enemy base with Angel. Now use the healing and defense items when enemies start attacking you plus your stronger aoe. When close to death use your ult to tank even more damage while healing. Doing this a couple times in a match can easily net 15k or more healing.

 

As for the kill streaks that's my alt one I'm working on now and can confirm it needs to be six kills before you die.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.