POWGI As Just Games?

Lord_Selrahc

So, I know POWGI is a series of word puzzles with super easy trophy lists. But, without using guides or anything to cheat on the puzzles, how are the games? Are they good/fun puzzles? How many puzzles are in each game, a little or a lot?
I recently have had my kick of these kinds of puzzles revived, and it makes me wonder if the games would be up my alley. (recently went and bought 3 variety puzzle books from pennypress/dell when on a date with my girlfriend lol)

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

They are pretty fun games.  Normally you're going to have about 120 puzzles, though I think a few games have 180.  Some of them go from easy to hard, like word sudoku, and some just change up the themes of the puzzles.  Most of the games also have more puzzles that you need to finish for the plat (with a few exceptions that actually do require doing all the puzzles, those you can pick up on by the lower rarities of their plats).

I'd also recommend to take a look at the Pic-A-Pix games if you haven't already.  All of those are picross puzzles and are pretty good and some of them are pretty meaty games.

• Like 2