PsNprofiles is great...but

4 minutes ago, Dan-lives-here said:

I feel like other than the addition of PS5 trophies nothing has really been added feature or request wise  since 2017/18.

Game series was added after 17/18. Discord was added after that as well. 

One thing I’ve said before is there isn’t really a consistent way changes are have been documented to show there have been changes to the site.

• Like 1

Some features I would love to see implemented. Have old games that you have 100% completed removed from your boosting sessions list, being able to report cheaters on games you own that has different region trophy lists, and a voting difficulty for platinum trophies thread like pst.org has except change it so that all the voters are shown what they voted to avoid trolls.

Edited by x7251
  • Like 2

This site is frozen in time. It is great for tracking the progress of games and trophies, finding partners for boosting or just playing etc. but it's been years since the last massive update. There are other sites out there, each with its particularities (psn trophy leaders, ps trophies etc...) but here seems to be the trophy hunters central.

15 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Trophy earned!

:bronze:  Everyone's a critic

thankfully, have you ever thought if no one was critical and things never changed? lol