Glitched Trophies

TheGreenDantern

I was wondering if anyone else had any problems with Trophies not popping up. So far I have experienced issues with the trophies 'Post Post-Apcalypse' and 'Dress for Success'.

As far as I know I am doing the right things for them but they are just not unlocking.

Is there a work around? Does uninstalling and reinstalling help at all? Is it a problem with playng it on the PS5? 

I just have no idea :(

Hey matey. I ran into an issue with glitched trophies on kills (specifically ancient hunter). Basically letting a pet do the kill is what worked (due to an issue with a recent patch). The trophies you mentioned are not kill based trophies but it might be worth a go trying to let pets do everything. 

I have been having problems with the latest DLC so it's possible that has also had an affect on some of the older trophies as well. I am also having significant blue screen issues in the Ancient Hunts and also in the the new Nether biomes. I estimate I have done between 60 and 80 missions this week just trying to get 1/15th of the ancient hunt trophy. You usually have to do 2 or 3 regular missions to get the mats needed to summon the relevant hunt boss and then the hunt mission it's left so it's about 3.5 missions per attempt on average. About 50% of time the hunt bosses don't spawn by design. I understand I can improve this if I powered up more as I currently gear farm for hunts on A+1 for a speedy run. Over 30% of my hunts blue screen before I get to the hunt or the end of the mission and on the rare occasions I actually made it as far as the hunt the kill count glitched. After finding out from this forums about the pets kill trick I have tried several more runs but either got a nill spawn or blue screen so am now going to take a few days off. Not sure exactly how many ancients I have left to get but it's more than a handful. I was level 141 when I started on this trophy with all other trophies done and I am level 199 at the moment lol.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, BoboStation33 said:

I just can't seem to be able to get "Jungle Fungus" I have tried every single guide, every single item combinatio and I just don't get it to pop. Anyone have any tips?

I just got it mate, I think it was fixed in the latest update, I tried loads before but without success.

I played on default to run through and had Ocelot Armor, a whip and 3 corrupted seeds as my artifacts. 

8 hours ago, funkyweed said:

I just got it mate, I think it was fixed in the latest update, I tried loads before but without success.

I played on default to run through and had Ocelot Armor, a whip and 3 corrupted seeds as my artifacts. 

Correct! Here are the patch notes: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360044268272-Minecraft-Dungeons-Patch-Notes.

"Fixed the number of killed enchanted mobs or mini bosses not updating properly for merchant progress and achievement progress (MCD-5596, MCD-5608, MCD-5655, MCD-5666, MCD-5670)", listed under Fixes, is what should have fixed your trophy and the other bugged ones too.

I'm happy I can finally play the game again as I've been waiting for this before coming back and finishing up the DLCs!

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 8:04 AM, DivineAlice said:

Back to back is glitched for one of my accounts I legit got it popped first try on alt I made for this stupid trophy but it just won't pop on main any fix I want to be done with this trash.

Looks like you figured it out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07.06.2021 at 10:17 AM, SuperXander000 said:

Is this game worth to platinum and 100%? Are the dlc's trophies doable? And the online trophies from the base game and dlc's easy enough?

I'm looking to play this game with my gf for a good time and platinum. 

Very enjoyable game, 5 dlc brought many new content, 6th dlc is on a way. By for now, game has only 1 multiplayer related trophy, which requires to revive friend 20 times. About difficulty, base game is easy enough, any teammate make it even easier. But DLC trophies may seems harder, as my friend said.