Wrong impressions of this game

Jason-DFG

I went into it thinking it was a laid back story game but man was i wrong. Turned out it has souls like elements which are obnoxious by the fact that the game has bad controls.

It feels like The sinking city but plays like bloodborne or any souls game.

• Like 1

I remember from my two playthroughs at launch that a lot of people (including me) used a two handed weapon build focused on stunning and biting, but on my second playthrough I realized this wasn't the best strategy 

Spoiler

and the final boss is immune to stun.

Using a sword in the main hand and a blood-siphoning weapon in the offhand and knowing when to dodge, switching the offhand weapon for a gun to unload on bosses made the second playthrough much easier than the first even though I didn't feed on anyone. It's also good to get the that ultimate skill that stunlocks enemies, Abyss I think it is called. 

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

Are you feeding, cause if you're trying to get the no feed trophy the enemies will be hard. If you drink blood and level up they will be on par with you, but 

Hide contents

the last boss will be significantly harder if you do choose to feed.

I've just finished up the campaign i was doing a no feed playtrough thats why i was struggling with the enemys