halfaworldaway

PS Store bundle?

10 posts in this topic

Is this game bundled with God Eater 2? when i look at the PS4 and Vita store they have diffierent prices, how does this work?

Was just looking at it in the store and they’re not bundled together from what I saw. 

I believe they were only bundled with day one physical copies of 2 which appears to be around $70 now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

1 hour ago, halfaworldaway said:

Is this game bundled with God Eater 2? when i look at the PS4 and Vita store they have diffierent prices, how does this work?

I bought it from store quite recently and i got both games. It is actually even stated on ps store that you get resurrection for PS4 and Vita.

Posted (edited)

I bought god eater 2 rage burst on the store (uk) when it was last on sale and it added both god eater 2 rage burst and god eater resurrection to my download list.

After looking at the purchase pages on psn for both us and eu regions. It states on eu that buyers get resurrection as a bonus download but this isn't mentioned on the us store page wich would imply it's not included, so I'd buy it from the eu store in order to save you money.

Edited by Ultraxian
New info

yeah its not on the US store, I bought god eater 2 in the sale too and didn't get 1.

Yep. Both games are bundled together

On 18/04/2021 at 10:00 PM, halfaworldaway said:

Does this also get you both versions of god eater 2 also vita and ps4

I just bought God Eater 2: Rage Burst on sale on PS4.

It looks like you get the version you buy only (e.g. PS4 version gets you God Eater 2: Rage Burst, the Vita version is a separate purchase).

If you buy either the Vita or PS4 version, you get God Eater Resurrection for free for both PS4 and Vita.

I didn't read the description so was quite pleased to get a free game. £6.74 is a bargain considering the normal price is £45.

However, since these games have a shared trophy list, you'd think they would all be cross-buy anyway.

Posted (edited)

The only place in the US where you will get resurrection WITH GE2RB right now is on PC via Steam. Other than that, it is separate everywhere else. I just picked up both again (as they are currently on sale) For about $30. Which, if it wasn't for the fact that these games are AMAZING (I mean, that resurrection opening alone is worth $10 of that XD) I wouldn't have paid that much. 

It's a shame really. I think prices like that for a game that's a decent age kinda throws newer players off and throws them at the $3.99 used price of Monster Hunter World. 

To this day, I will swear by these games up and down. 

Edited by Rook_MoonHammer
Spelling