2000 instances, raids, or trials

Brabantgamer777

I'm not understanding your question exactly;

If you're asking this from a brand new player perspective, there is no point grinding this out early, because you'll have plenty of things to do which will rake up quite a bit of the duties required to get the other trophies in the list.

If you're asking how long it takes to kill Ifrit with a MCH using Drill, it will probably kill him in one hit. Though you want a well-geared MCH for that. So probably a while since you'll need to play through the game.

4 minutes ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Yeah I got a BLM at 80 and a MNK at 70, so that should do just as well! Just 1700 times Ifrit, then....

Maybe if I do 20-30 times a day, I won't go crazy?

You should definitely be able to do more than that pretty quickly even if you're pacing yourself, just watch a movie a day and play your BLM while doing it brainlessly.

9 hours ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Oh yeah, sorry. No, I got the platinum on PS4, but I've only gotten about 300 of the 2000. So I was looking at farming this efficiently. One hit sounds pretty great in that regard! Gotta go level MCH, I guess :P

I one-shot him even on my White Mage earlier today. Just one normal cast and dead. I'm ilv 502 for reference, so not even cap.

• Like 1