Celebrate Milestone (1200 place) + $10 PSN Code Giveaway

Stedde

9 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Congrats!

By the way, you should have explained the points thing, since if it's the points that we use, all the guesses are wrong..

I will say 1444...

Yes, you are correct. I did not think that through enough. ?
I have updated the first post.

How the calculation for a Game is done 

So if anybody would like to update their guess, just update away!

9 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Fuck the giveaway though man, I mainly just wanted to post and say congratulations on your achievement! 

I love the enthusiasm you have to pursue your goal and I have no doubt you’ll get there if you keep at it. I’m also really impressed with your trophy list! The majority of people trying to break into a top rank like that would just take the easy path and spam an endless number of poo-poo game stacks for the rapid accumulation in points. 

But it looks to me like you know it’s all about the journey rather than the destination. I see you are playing the kind of games you enjoy, and exploring a wide variety of different genres and difficulty levels while you’re at it.

I really respect this and admire you for what you’re doing. Keep it up buddy!! I am rooting for you. 1f60a.png1f44d.png

Thanks for your support and encouraging words! ?

Congrats on another achievement!

I didn't understand the point system but that doesn't matter, I will just say a random number. With that, it's 1218. 

Edited by maiathewinners
I understood the point calculation, with that I will use your current country place 1218
  • Like 1

Congratulations on the milestone mate!

The correct answer is Drowning with 1284 points. I see you can view all games in the database if you enter a single letter in the search bar and repeat for all letters. :P Then it's really easy to distinguish between platinum and non-platinum games just from the point total.

9 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Congratulations on the milestone mate!

The correct answer is Drowning with 1284 points. I see you can view all games in the database if you enter a single letter in the search bar and repeat for all letters. :P Then it's really easy to distinguish between platinum and non-platinum games just from the point total.

I dont think that the points in this list are the same