Trophy thoughts?

No longer here

I'm ok with everyone enjoying an easy trophy list (I do so myself), but the longevity of this genre is often bound to a very long playtime with complicated (and sometimes "hard") unlocks

the game looks stunning but if this is a 20h roguelike I'll wait for a significant price drop

• Like 3

Sometimes a trophy list can be deceptive, something like "visions of the past" might have some requirements that make it harder than it appears and we wont know until we play the game. I will be glad if the game is around standard dark souls difficulty and length (NG, not NG+), so around 30 hours.

Looks like a bunch of collectibles, side missions, and what ever these surveys are. Assuming it’s apart of the story, haven’t kept up with the news of this game. But other than that, looks pretty simple and easy to plat without a guide. 

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I was hoping for a difficult platinum on this one AAA games never get UR platinum's anymore.  Also Roguelikes usually have difficult trophy lists this one is just beat the game from what it looks like.

It could easily have one down the road - as I understand it, Sony mandate / encourage an approachable base game list and platinum, but do not take issue with difficult DLC trophies, and rogue-likes traditionally do allow for pretty tough lists.

A couple of little bronze inclusions post-release could very easily up the difficulty of the list dramatically.

On the game, I'll be waiting to see...

... my gut tells me to avoid it, as I do not want to endorse or support Housemarque moving away from making the games they used to make (and were the undisputed masters of)....

...but if it comes out and is truly amazing, then I'll just need to swallow hard, pour one out for the death of 'Old Housemarque', and play it anyways ?

• Like 3