Trophy thoughts?

No longer here

I recommend shutting application and starting a new run for collectible cleanup once act 3 is done. Maybe I just got extremely lucky but all the last few collectibles were found on the run right after doing so, worth a shot for those who are struggling to find them all. 

On 5/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, DragonSpear2462 said:

Keyword: Look

We made a guess based on what was available at the time: The trophy list. Not to be confused with some that were determined/angry that this would be an easy plat.

The thing is, anyone making any assumptions on trophy difficulty based on trophy descriptions alone is just making baseless judgment calls. It just makes you look ignorant. So, yes, everyone that did so based on how the trophy list LOOKED without any consideration of gameplay ramifications deserves to be laughed at / ridiculed when they are proven incorrect.

Is it so hard to wait until a game is released and in people's hands before passing judgment on a game?

Edited by nhindian

On 5/10/2021 at 1:36 AM, nhindian said:

The thing is, anyone making any assumptions on trophy difficulty based on trophy descriptions alone is just making baseless judgment calls. It just makes you look ignorant. So, yes, everyone that did so based on how the trophy list LOOKED without any consideration of gameplay ramifications deserves to be laughed at / ridiculed when they are proven incorrect.

Is it so hard to wait until a game is released and in people's hands before passing judgment on a game?

I don't know why you guys keep coming after me as if I was one of those hard set that this would be an easy trophy list lol (Go see my first post). Go after the people in here that were hating on the game for being too easy even before reviews were out. No all of us were "passing judgement" on the game. Just making fun guesses/discussions. What? We can't discuss about trophies before a game is released now? 

-----------------------

Anyway, now that I just Platinumed the game after ~6 days (~40 hours of play): The game itself is not that hard. Easier than the Souls games that I platinumed. BUT, it was very annoying searching for all the collectibles due to the randomness nature of the game. So, will require some mindless "speedruns" at the end game. Does randomness means the platinum is hard? Not in my definition because you'll eventually get them with more playtime. Not a question of skill. Kinda like grinding hours in a JRPG. But hey, to each his own.

Overall, very addicting game! Please give it a try if you can! Play with an alternative account if you're really worried about the trophies/account %.

On 5/2/2021 at 2:20 PM, nhindian said:

If you want to play the game, why would you skip it? I never understood some trophy hunters' mindset that what they play is dictated solely by the trophy list. Would you rather 100% 5 garbage games over getting 90% on a game you enjoyed?

I don't enjoy being frustrated. And you can't force me to play this; if I want to skip a game because of hard trophies, that's my choice. After getting platinum on 3 souls games, Bloodborne, Max Payne 3, and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, I think I earned the right to skip future hard games.

Edited by me_is_caveman
  • Like 1