Trophy thoughts?

No longer here

1 hour ago, LordEddardStark7 said:

Doubt it'll be like Spiderman or Tsushima to call it a 1 or 2 rating platinum. I suppose somewhere 4 or 5 considering the game itself would be hard to beat.

Nah, i read through the list. Its just few collectible ish trophies and complete the game, i didnt spot any diffculty related either(the quick glance i had tho). Its max 2 out of 10, no effort at all for the plat.

1 minute ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nah, i read through the list. Its just few collectible ish trophies and complete the game, i didnt spot any diffculty related either(the quick glance i had tho). Its max 2 out of 10, no effort at all for the plat.

According to you then all Souls games should be easy as they don't have difficulty trophies and only collectibles and completing the game and hence 1-2/10 trophy lists, amirite?

• Like 4

Excited about this game for two reasons, Not only is it the first big ps5 exclusive after launch but also housemarques first game since leaving the arcade genre behind. Will definitely get it if the reviews are good but so far I'd say it looks promising and they seem to have kept their style intact with the bullet hell elements. If platinum can be done naturally without a guide then that's a bonus ??

Edited by BrandedBerserk

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

love how nobody here has even played the game and are already saying it's easy. 

Every single "trophy thoughts" thread is the same.

I swear every time I open a thread like this before the game release I see a bunch of "easy plat" comments.

I'm not going to say that it's the case with Returnal because I don't know, but I've seen this with multiple games that ended up being 80+ hours and 7/10 plat.

If I remember correctly, there were these kind of "ez plat, ez list" comments on the Crash 4 trophy thoughts thread.

Edited by Clafoutee
  • Like 3

I wish I was more excited for this game, since it's a brand-new IP and a PS5 exclusives, but I don't know... I just don't think it looks very interesting. Does anyone else feel the same? I almost want to give it a chance, solely for the fact that it's one of those extremely rare "only on PS5"-games, but... meh?

• Like 1

Just now, Maahniac said:

I wish I was more excited for this game, since it's a brand-new IP and a PS5 exclusives, but I don't know... I just don't think it looks very interesting. Does anyone else feel the same? I almost want to give it a chance, solely for the fact that it's one of those extremely rare "only on PS5"-games, but... meh?

It's the first of it's kind, a AAA roguelite with a mix of Dead Space feels, Souls like bosses and Hades/Enter the Gungeon/Dead Cells like gameplay. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

Seems to be the anti-sony trend. It'll end up like most Sony games, being played by thousands just fine while the same dozen people start fights about the color of the sky or if there is a jump button. 

• Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 9:35 AM, Dan-lives-here said:

come on yall, first party sony games always have easy trophy lists.

Not a first-party title. The game is exclusive to PlayStation, but Housemarque studio is not owned by Sony.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:39 AM, Infected Elite said:

If you've seen more than 10 trophy lists in your life, not to mention hundreds of them, and have general knowledge about the game/developer/industry, you can tell the Platinum will be difficult or not and you will be correct 99 % of the times.

On 4/19/2021 at 9:46 AM, TJ_Solo said:

Seems to be the anti-sony trend. It'll end up like most Sony games, being played by thousands just fine while the same dozen people start fights about the color of the sky or if there is a jump button. 

How is this "anti-sony"? I was also excited about possibility of getting more challenging Resogun-like trophy list, but I'm obviously still gonna enjoy the game.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

If you've seen more than 10 trophy lists in your life, not to mention hundreds of them, and have general knowledge about the game/developer/industry, you can tell the Platinum will be difficult or not and you will be correct 99 % of the times.

false. 99% is a giant number. lol. Smart ass

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

false. 99% is a giant number. lol. Smart ass

Why immediately calling me smart ass? I did not insult you or anything, nor did I somehow try to win an argument. When you open most of the "Trophy thoughts" threads, people are generally correct. This is what I based my argument on and why I used 99 %. Maybe I should have said "most of the times", then. My point is still the same.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

Why immediately calling me smart ass? I did not insult you or anything, nor did I somehow try to win an argument. When you open most of the "Trophy thoughts" threads, people are generally correct. This is what I based my argument on and why I used 99 %. Maybe I should have said "most of the times", then. My point is still the same.

i thought you were being one lol. my apologies 

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

Every time I see the cover of Returnal I have to remind myself that I'm NOT going to be playing as Brienne of Tarth and that upsets me for no good reason at all lol. 

8YbWLA3.jpeg

I would play a Brienne game in a heartbeat. Or even a Captain Phasma game. Gwendoline Christie is awesome.

• Like 1

I still don't know how I feel about this game. I almost forgot it existed to be honest. Gonna wait for reviews on this one. In terms of the platinum, the trophy list looks pretty straightforward but who knows how difficult this game actually is. And even if it it turns out to be easy, Sony's exclusives tend to pump out more challenging DLC trophies down the line, assuming this game will get DLC too.

52 minutes ago, deeps_rj said:

sad that PS5's trophy tracking feature is still underutilized 

Agree, considering this is PS5 exclusive. On the other hand, I was surprised how well this feature was implemented in Outriders.

25 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Going to laugh if this game is pain stakingly difficult and majority of players give up after the first level

Not sure what would be so laughable about that, but this scenario seems unlikely anyway. But I'm sure many would appreciate (expect even) the game to be somehow challenging.

6 minutes ago, Cal said:

"This looks easy!" Yeah so did all the Dark Souls and Bloodborne trophies as well...and then we played them and all went "Oh no." 

I'm struggling to understand how would anybody on trophy tracking site think BloodBorne trophies would be easy after multiple Darks Souls games being released and From Software's games already being very well know at that point.

• Like 1