Does the base game hitman games (1-3) include the DLCS?

Jason-DFG

Like the title says i was curious to pick up hitman 2 and 3 and do the complete franchise 100% with all the dlcs included. But i'm fairly new to it so i wanted to know if the base game for hitman 1,2 and 3 cover all the dlcs aswel or if it has any dlcs that need to be bought seperately like other games do like spiderman (regular edition) for example?

• Like 1

the standard editions generally don't, but there is a 'GOTY' version, or a 'Gold Edition' for all the games - just make sure when you are looking in the store, you have a look to see which version you are getting - generally you want to go for the highest priced one if you want everything.

(Which you definitely do, because the Patient Zero DLC Campaign in Hitman 1, and the 2 DLC maps in Hitman 2 are some of the best stuff in the games!)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

the standard editions generally don't, but there is a 'GOTY' version, or a 'Gold Edition' for all the games - just make sure when you are looking in the store, you have a look to see which version you are getting - generally you want to go for the highest priced one if you want everything.

(Which you definitely do, because the Patient Zero DLC Campaign in Hitman 1, and the 2 DLC maps in Hitman 2 are some of the best stuff in the games!)

Thanks for the reply mate yea i wasn't sure about it because i assumed the hitman dlcs were part of a free update or something will be sure to pick up the more expensive versions then

• Like 1

Just now, Jason-DFG said:

Thanks for the reply mate yea i wasn't sure about it because i assumed the hitman dlcs were part of a free update or something will be sure to pick up the more expensive versions then

TBH - and I say this as someone who loves IO, and loves Hitman - the release structures and dlc purchasing layout for these games is an absolute clusterfuck

Between the three different publishers, the different types of episodic release, different versions of every game, and lack of consistent naming conventions for the 'full' bundles, I don't blame you one bit for being confused here ?

Rest assured though - once you deal with that completely unnecessarily complicated minefield and actually get all the content, it's one of the best games ever made!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

TBH - and I say this as someone who loves IO, and loves Hitman - the release structures and dlc purchasing layout for these games is an absolute clusterfuck

Between the three different publishers, the different types of episodic release, different versions of every game, and lack of consistent naming conventions for the 'full' bundles, I don't blame you one bit for being confused here 1f602.png

Rest assured though - once you deal with that completely unnecessarily complicated minefield and actually get all the content, it's one of the best games ever made!

Yeah it used to be so clear forward till the dlcs started to drop but i've been itching to play more hitman type games so will be sure to give them a try 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hope any one of you can clear this up for me...

Regarding the 7 Deadly Sins DLC... Greed and Pride seasons have been out for quite sometime now and I don't see any NEW trophies included in the Hitman 3 list, nor has there been a Hitman 3 Expansion as well - in case IOI wanted to group the H3 specific DLCs together. Surely they wouldn't divide the 40-ish remainder trophies (to reach the cap) between the 7 sins will they? That wouldn't make sense.

So do you folks think Hitman 3 will no longer add more trophies in the game? I wouldn't mind if an expansion will crop up at a later date for as long as it's like Hitman 2 Expansion with regards to having a separate list. If this is the case then I can start playing this game now.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:53 AM, Eispan said:

Regarding the 7 Deadly Sins DLC... Greed and Pride seasons have been out for quite sometime now and I don't see any NEW trophies included in the Hitman 3 list, nor has there been a Hitman 3 Expansion as well - in case IOI wanted to group the H3 specific DLCs together. Surely they wouldn't divide the 40-ish remainder trophies (to reach the cap) between the 7 sins will they? That wouldn't make sense.

So do you folks think Hitman 3 will no longer add more trophies in the game? I wouldn't mind if an expansion will crop up at a later date for as long as it's like Hitman 2 Expansion with regards to having a separate list. If this is the case then I can start playing this game now.

I am surprised that the 7 deadly sins expansion has no trophies. It makes me think that after the last sin, there will be no new content and they will be working on the supposed new James Bond game. I say supposed because I can't remember if that was only rumored or confirmed/ announced.

• Like 1

Same here, the DLC is a big one and not having any trophies did surprise me as well, reason why now I'm asking if anyone has info about them. I am hoping to stack Hitman 1-2 together Hitman 3 with H1 and H2 already waiting with just one trophy intentionally left... Just worried that once I do that then H3 suddenly adds trophies, the set is going to move upwards and get separated.

For sure they're busy with 007, that's indeed one heck of a big franchise to screw up... If only IOI would confirm that no more trophies will be added, or at least announce that they will have their own "expansion" set like in H2 if ever they will then at least I'd be confident to play and complete the trilogy now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-08-13 at 9:53 AM, Eispan said:

I'm 95% sure that there will be no more trophies added to Hitman 3 whatsoever. I can't see IO doing anything else with Hitman 3 after the final 7 Deadly Sins DLC, except, releasing an edition that includes all Deluxe content + 7DS content for $60, which will likely be reduced below that two or three months later.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 4:48 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

I'm 95% sure that there will be no more trophies added to Hitman 3 whatsoever. I can't see IO doing anything else with Hitman 3 after the final 7 Deadly Sins DLC, except, releasing an edition that includes all Deluxe content + 7DS content for $60, which will likely be reduced below that two or three months later.

I hope they do release a 'Definitive Edition' in time for the Holiday Sale.  Your prediction does make sense... I'll probably wait just a bit more... 

Edited by Eispan
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Apparently there will be new maps and storylines among other things to celebrate the second year of the game, most of them most likely won't be free though. I bet there will be more trophies, the question is if I should wait to buy a physical copy of the game regardless if is the standar or a possible ultimate edition or buy the game on the current Black Friday sale since my fingers are itching to play it.

Edited by Deceptrox