Before PS3 era died I would like to plat this game , So a question.

FielVeredus

I planned to play this long time ago and I think this is good time to do so as PS3 era is going away with Sony seems to not care anything about it :(

- All Multiplayer trophy : Is it easy enough with me just start out the game and boosting with someone ? just so i can secure all online trophy before god knows when multiplayer server died.

If it is easy enough, i would like to know if anyone would also want to boost this game as well.
- Base on trophy guide, the difficulty is 6/10, for someone who already play the game, what is the hardest part that warrant 6/10 difficulty ?
- Is it too confuse without Japanese knowledge ? (I do have some knowledge and google translate will eventually help when really needed anyway as it seems isnt text heavy)

Thank you.

Edited by FielVeredus

You only need one other player to do the online and it's pretty easy. You just need to get past the tutorial missions before you can start doing multiplayer.

The hardest part is the ex missions at the end of the game. They are doable solo with practice but if you can get two more people who are at end game to help it becomes pretty easy.

Very little Japanese knowledge is needed. Anything you would need to know should already be in the guide.