Stand_User3

Jim Ryan Appreciation Thread

113 posts in this topic

I am glad about the news.

People who made last Sly Cooper game were thanking him among other people during credits roll, so i would also liked to thank him. And now give us new game with Sly

I don't think he's done much worthy of praise, but I certainly hope he brings more good news. PS3 BC on PS5 would be worthy of praise though... if you know.... he wanted to be REAL consumer friendly 🤔

please Jim, eat me and my whole family.

11 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

I hear Jim Ryan once saved kitten from drowning...

...after being the person who threw it in the water to begin with

But hey, who cares about who caused the problem. It’s all about who fixed it amirite??

best answer

Lmao so everyone was calling him every name under the sun last week but now this 180.

Jim Ryan is going to save us from the coming alien invasion apocalypse of biblical proportion using only playstation controllers.

I think Jim Ryan overturning the decision was the biggest 180 in the last 10 years. He gave us all hope we can continue to buy things that everyone  was already set on losing. I think nowadays its easy for companies to shut things down, just look at Google...

Posted (edited)

Is this a joke

5 minutes ago, Lianco said:

Lmao so everyone was calling him every name under the sun last week but now this 180.

That’s people for ya

Edited by LoveInHell

I don’t follow all the politics behind the scenes etc so I don’t know all the ins and outs but I definitely respect the guy for listening to the people and keeping the stores going

33 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

is this allowed, one thing i liked about him now i know the link is prob fake but the news is good atleast

At least while these newly increased sales numbers persist.”

The NERVE.

Just now, LoveInHell said:

The NERVE.

i think its a fake after i posted it but its true sony end, i cant remove the link

2 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

The NERVE.

You know that's a parody account right?

Also, this thread is mostly people joking about OP, I think it's pretty obvious

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i think its a fake after i posted it but its true sony end, i cant remove the link

Oh, yeah, I just opened the link and it is a fake. Still, that sounded exactly like him. 😐

Edited by LoveInHell

I got nothing good to say about him but I’m very happy that the stores are not being closed yet. Now I don’t need to worry about physical prices.

11 minutes ago, UltraDog177 said:

I think Jim Ryan overturning the decision was the biggest 180 in the last 10 years. He gave us all hope we can continue to buy things that everyone  was already set on losing. I think nowadays its easy for companies to shut things down, just look at Google...

Yeah lets freak everyone out to panic buy, have companies shut down production because of this and then just go 'lol jk'

Yeah guys but still we need old store website ps3 and psvita. The old store it’s easy and fast to buy games and dlcs so easily.

Jimbo is the best CEO we could ever hope to see. Old man did every thing conceivable to elevate Playstation to the new heights. Absolutely nothing went wrong when he was leading PS brand. Both Philius Spencerius and Big N rever him as a true Final Boss.

That's why I think it's time to step back and rest on his much deserved laurels. #BringBackTinyHands

15 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Jim Ryan once saved a dog from a fire.

However, he thought it was a puppy. When he realized it was so old, he threw it back into the fire.

when asked why, he said "it looked ancient, like why would anybody play with it?"