Is it possible to boost the online wins?

Make a Boosting session using the below link.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions 

It's 100% possible since you choose your opponent and can filter players out who are ranked much higher. You just have to make sure others don't pair up with your boosting partner first which is relatively easy since there aren't a lot of online players. If someone beats you to your friend, have your friend back out and try again. It's a relatively easy process.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Make a Boosting session using the below link.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions 

It's 100% possible since you choose your opponent and can filter players out who are ranked much higher. You just have to make sure others don't pair up with your boosting partner first which is relatively easy since there aren't a lot of online players. If someone beats you to your friend, have your friend back out and try again. It's a relatively easy process.

Thanks I will try!

• 4 months later...

Don’t forget you also need to lose 20 times.

This didn’t seem easy to turbo, as the homing dash has a hitbox (unlike the dash in Arcana Heart 3), though Naruto’s attack can hit fast enough to interrupt it, and the 2 players will end up making their own separate ranked session when exiting the match at the same time. I estimated 3-4 hours when I was done.

After finding out the Hori Pad has a function to adjust turbo speed, I figured it would be possible to make one player create the lobby before the second player fails to find one and does the same. Unfortunately the difference between the fastest and slowest speeds was to no avail, but this is still possible. You would need 3 consoles, 1 for your winning player (which of course has X remapped to Attack) and 2 losing players. That way there is always a lobby ready for the winning player to enter. Even better, it’ll pick Sasuke as player 2, who definitely has a fast enough attack to counter the Naruto who will be constantly ninja air dashing.

Of course, this wouldn’t work anyway if anyone else is online, and it’s only 70 matches not 2000 ?

Edited by EqualityEarth