Possible to do most stuff solo offline?

whittle181

Let us assume that next week the online servers are shut down for this game.
I can assume that from the base game the only online trophy is for completing every campaign level with a full team of four players.
Are there any other trophies (including DLC) which require another human player to play alongside you?
Or are you going to need a full team to be able to complete just a few of the waves?
I'm also wondering how the ranking system works... is this the sort of game which will only allow you to play as long as you're connected to the servers?
Obviously I know that getting these trophies is going to be so much easier in online co-op, but is it the ONLY way?

• Like 2

From what I can see there are only 3 online trophies, "Got your back" in which you have to kill enemies that are attacking other players 50 times, "Friend in need" where you have to revive 50 players and of course "There's a lot of them and 4 of us" where you have to play the campaign with 3 other people. Those are the only ones you will have to play in co-op in order to unlock the rest you can do by playing solo, as for the ranking system I don't think you need to be connected to the server not really sure on that one and as for the DLC all of them are just extra campaigns and horde maps so you can do those solo as well. 

• Like 1

Completing every level with four players, 50 revives, and killing a friend that respawns as a zombie all have to be done online. The trophy for killing 50 zombies attacking other players can be achieved solo by killing zombies attacking NPCs (It popped for me after doing that) but the majority of those should be done online as it would take much longer otherwise. Not sure about the DLC as I don't have it yet but I think it can all be done solo. You can still play whilst offline.

On 21/04/2021 at 8:20 PM, rebelkiller93 said:

Completing every level with four players, 50 revives, and killing a friend that respawns as a zombie all have to be done online. The trophy for killing 50 zombies attacking other players can be achieved solo by killing zombies attacking NPCs (It popped for me after doing that) but the majority of those should be done online as it would take much longer otherwise. Not sure about the DLC as I don't have it yet but I think it can all be done solo. You can still play whilst offline.

Thanks for that. And the ranking / leveling system (getting to level 50) is offline too?