Rank S and No Damage

Hi Everyone i have a question about getting rank S for most of the battles and no damage in boss battles is there a chance that after a checkpoint you can quit game copy save to usb and then start playing from like a middle of cheapter and if you failed to get s in next battle can you upload data from usb to ps and keep trying? For no damage trophy in boss battle i gues i can just hit restart from last checkpoint and keep trying. If any one knows a perfect guide for hardest trophies you are wellcome to post me here any tips. I just started my journey with this game and my goal is 100% in it! 

Edited by Lijon88

Yes, but also you can make use of the 3 save slots the game offers. If you have the weapon DLC those trophy will be quite easy, the only difficult battles in the main game are Monsoon (scripted sections) and the battle when you are waiting for an elevator (make sure to make a save backup after this).

Edited by Tempestad_cl
  • Like 2

On 20.04.2021 at 7:57 AM, Tempestad_cl said:

Yes, but also you can make use of the 3 save slots the game offers. If you have the weapon DLC those trophy will be quite easy, the only difficult battles in the main game are Monsoon (scripted sections) and the battle when you are waiting for an elevator (make sure to make a save backup after this).

Good that you told me that dlc gives you new weapons couse mostly 1st thing i do is platinum and then i buy and download dlc one by one. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2021 at 8:57 AM, Tempestad_cl said:

can you tell me the name of that dlc? . the one that gives me weapon

4 hours ago, lllSami said:

so the fox blade is the best sword in the game ?

In terms of damage, it's maxed out Murasame Blade. In terms of everything else, it is, since it kills enemies with a few sweeps, though you need to upgrade it if I recall. Even the heavily armored cyborgs will fall. You can pretty much run most of the battles by swinging blade that while taking no damage. Doing that will make getting S ranks easier, since you can complete the battle within a few seconds. It doesn't kill the bosses like that, though it does deal damage to them.

Edit: completing the non-boss fight as fast as possible isn't enough. You also need to perform 1-2 Zandatsus if you want to get an S rank.

Edited by MrGarland