Field hospital and first response team not syncing to trophy list

Hvalpen

Can somebody help me understand what happened here.

A week back i hooked up three ps3 consoles and self boosted Field hospital(which also obviously gave me first response team). Both trophies popped in game, but they refuse to pop in the actual trophy list. I Even manually synced, but they still aint there. What the hell happened? And does it screw me? Considering i already hit the requirement and therefore cant restart? The account is tied to Ubisoft, and therefore not physically on my harddrive.

Any explanation?

3 hours ago, ZytHuM- said:

Are you sure you reanimated using the right account?

Absolutely. None of the other two accounts i used have it either. However, there is one of the three consoles that i borrowed from my cousen. I think i was logged on to my account there when i got it, and for some reason it wont let me sync trophies on that console on my account, only on my cousens account can they sync on that console(weird right?)

I had these problems withcall of Duty Black Ops 3. I have 1 PS3 Console where my trophy list aren't complete. For example the game has 40 trophies but in my list are only 21. I can earn the other trophies but they never are on my list. And sync never works. On my 2nd ps3 i can se all the 40 trophies. And sync works on this one. I don't k ow why this is happening. 

31 minutes ago, CLC_BrainDead said:

I had these problems withcall of Duty Black Ops 3. I have 1 PS3 Console where my trophy list aren't complete. For example the game has 40 trophies but in my list are only 21. I can earn the other trophies but they never are on my list. And sync never works. On my 2nd ps3 i can se all the 40 trophies. And sync works on this one. I don't k ow why this is happening. 

How did you fix it so you got the trophies?

Same for me in infamous. i had done an Platin Day with 125 Platins a day. The game was prepared and untouched for 8 years i think. On my Platin day i popped the platin. Offline the Platin is earned but the plat don't sync. I really wonder what's the Problem here...

Edited by ellileon

6 minutes ago, ellileon said:

Same for me in infamous. i had done an Platin Day with 125 Platins a day. The game was prepared and untouched for 8 years i think. On my Platin day i popped the platin. Offline the Platin is earned but the plat don't sync. I really wonder what's the Problem here...

But you DO have the infamous platinum on here.So how did you fix it?

Just now, Hvalpen said:

Oh damn you are right..so no fix. Great..and its fckin Far cry 2 with an already insane grind.

For me there was no solution. I don't know what the f**k i should do to fix this. i would be very grateful for every tip...

But you are right. It's fckin Far Cry 2. That's would be a godamn pain in the ass for me ?

49 minutes ago, ellileon said:

good job on the 125p in a day