Glitched??? "I Have an Idea!" (resolved)

macneenan

This trophy requires that you leave "feedback" on another user's creation.  It seems that Mm has removed this option and now all that is left is either a generic "Comment" or a "Review" neither of which will cause this trophy to pop. 

If anybody has found a workaround or a location in the game where "feedback" is still available - please respond to this post.

Edit:  I should have clarified - this is in version 2.23.

Second Edit: This is not glitched.  The trick is to write a comment, and then classify it as "Feedback" before posting that comment.

Thanks a lot -

macneenan

Edited by macneenan

In the second screenshot, where Feedback has been provided, this was done via indreams.me.  This was tried as a workaround without success.  I was hoping I could edit the feedback and repost it but all I could do was delete it.

Fy8W1AV.jpg

ASJwMi9.jpg

xSHS8Yo.jpg

Edited by macneenan

3 minutes ago, macneenan said:

In the second screenshot, it shows that I provided Feedback - but that was posted via indreams.me to see if that was a potential workaround, with no luck unfortunately.

I don't see any images? If you are trying to post images you'll have to upload them on another site(i.e Imgur), then post the link.

27 minutes ago, macneenan said:

In the second screenshot, where Feedback has been provided, this was done via indreams.me.  This was tried as a workaround without success.  I was hoping I could edit the feedback and repost it but all I could do was delete it.

Use the write a comment button, instead of review. The feedback option appears after you've written something.