NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 IN HAND! Ask your questions (NO SPOILERS)

10 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

Was there unnecessary censorship like they're doing nowadays?

If there’s not a trophy for trying to perv on the main characters panties then...

...well then actually I’ll be totally fine with that, cos it was a pretty creepy achievement in Automata

Just now, soziaLSturmi said:

And the Trophies are somehow mostly related to time based Bossfights, beating this and that under 2-3 minutes and so on. There are a ton of them, additional to that a speed run trophy and the old NieR-ish trophies like getting 4 endings and stuff

Ahh so it's the exact same list as the PS3 one or is there any new trophies?

5 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

As in does it stack? Surely there’s no way they’ve merged the two versions into a single list

4 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

They won't do that it's impossible 

Not really the same situation, but that's what happened with Okami HD when its PS4 version released 5 years after the PS3 version. That was the same game across both systems, but if the content for NieR Replicant is largely the same, I feared it could happen again here. Sounds like I had nothing to worry about, though.

Edited by Cloud_Squall78
Added detail

45 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

If there’s not a trophy for trying to perv on the main characters panties then...

...well then actually I’ll be totally fine with that, cos it was a pretty creepy achievement in Automata

Most people looked there are either dong it for the trophy, or they believed in the rumors too much.