NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 IN HAND! Ask your questions (NO SPOILERS)

Here's a weird question:

I understand that the iconic soundtrack has been completely re-arranged/re-recorded for this version of the game. Is there a way to switch between the original score and the new arrangements? The Final Fantasy XII remaster had something similar. Not that it matters that much, as I'm sure they've done a good job with the music, but it would be nice to have the option.

On 20/4/2021 at 0:39 PM, BGriff1986 said:

If there’s not a trophy for trying to perv on the main characters panties then...

...well then actually I’ll be totally fine with that, cos it was a pretty creepy achievement in Automata

imagine complaining about that lol, i hope more developers do that, its funny and great always.

I guess trophies are the same with just some little changes, and no the bad words are still in the game, they fixed it in the last trailer, Kaine has a naughty mouth , the charater its like that.

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, wackt1 said:

This is a remaster of the Nier game on Ps3, right?

Yes and no 

Yes it's a remaster of the japanese only version

if you live anywhere else this is a different version. 

The japanese was called replicant and the characters are kids and brother and sister

The other version that everywhere else got is known as the gestalt version and the characters are adult and child and it's father and daughter

And there's afew other differences but I've heard there's only the few differences